Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FREE lvl 22 cauldron!
1 2 3
edit 9/15/18: thread hasn't been "bumped" in a while because I've been brewing for one person repeatedly, but thread is still open (:

I never brew stuff, my cauldron is going to waste
why not lend it out?

you can borrow my cauldron for no cost at all other than the cost for the recipe itself! no extra charge (but small tips are always appreciated! <3)

here is my previous thread from years ago, just to show I've done this before with no issues!

things scheduled for myself in the queue are italicized for easily finding when I'm doing things for myself!
I might be willing to move people ahead of myself in the queue, but usually only for time sensitive orders (unless mine are also time sensitive), or a small bribe (super cheap stuff like coli familiars I don't have, just a few kt, stuff like that. nothing terrible!)

and one final note is: I sleep a LOT. please give me time to get your items to you, I'll get them to you asap!

cauldron status: IN USE

queue:
barred skira, vivid wavehopper, wildwood owl, sakura owl, common podid, southmarsh podid, sakura owl, scarlet flycatcher

items waiting to be sent:
edit 9/15/18: thread hasn't been "bumped" in a while because I've been brewing for one person repeatedly, but thread is still open (:

I never brew stuff, my cauldron is going to waste
why not lend it out?

you can borrow my cauldron for no cost at all other than the cost for the recipe itself! no extra charge (but small tips are always appreciated! <3)

here is my previous thread from years ago, just to show I've done this before with no issues!

things scheduled for myself in the queue are italicized for easily finding when I'm doing things for myself!
I might be willing to move people ahead of myself in the queue, but usually only for time sensitive orders (unless mine are also time sensitive), or a small bribe (super cheap stuff like coli familiars I don't have, just a few kt, stuff like that. nothing terrible!)

and one final note is: I sleep a LOT. please give me time to get your items to you, I'll get them to you asap!

cauldron status: IN USE

queue:
barred skira, vivid wavehopper, wildwood owl, sakura owl, common podid, southmarsh podid, sakura owl, scarlet flycatcher

items waiting to be sent:
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap

Can I get 200 festival currency brewed please?
@sensiblesoap

Can I get 200 festival currency brewed please?
@sensiblesoap

Could I get a slot for 200 fest currency as well please?
@sensiblesoap

Could I get a slot for 200 fest currency as well please?
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Mystyic
@Evarinya

hi! I can't seem to find that, I must not be at a high enough level!

also, I currently am waiting to hear back about someone who PMed me earlier who wants a prismatic token, I'll give them an hour from this post to respond on if they'd like the token brewed before taking on the next person instead (if either of you decide you'd like a different number of fest currency. highest I can brew is 20!)
@Mystyic
@Evarinya

hi! I can't seem to find that, I must not be at a high enough level!

also, I currently am waiting to hear back about someone who PMed me earlier who wants a prismatic token, I'll give them an hour from this post to respond on if they'd like the token brewed before taking on the next person instead (if either of you decide you'd like a different number of fest currency. highest I can brew is 20!)
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap

I was hoping for 10 sets of 20 but if you can't, would you be able to brew 5 sets of 20, so 100 currency all together?
@sensiblesoap

I was hoping for 10 sets of 20 but if you can't, would you be able to brew 5 sets of 20, so 100 currency all together?
@sensiblesoap

There is no brew for 200 at a time, I was hoping to get 10 sets of 20 brewed for a total of 200. If you'd rather brew a smaller amount though jus let me know how many you'd be willing to brew please :)
@sensiblesoap

There is no brew for 200 at a time, I was hoping to get 10 sets of 20 brewed for a total of 200. If you'd rather brew a smaller amount though jus let me know how many you'd be willing to brew please :)
@Mystyic
@Evarinya

(just responding to you both at once since I'm basically saying the same thing)

OH! gosh I have been semi-inactive for so long, sorry for not realizing LOL
because of how long it takes AND there being two of you wanting this, I'd prefer to only do 5 sets of 20 at one time! but once both of you have gotten 5 of each I can definitely go back and do 5 more for each of you, if that sounds good!

lemme know if that sounds okay, and if so, I'll add you both to the queue twice!

edit: and I'll ping the first person once the hour for the person I'm waiting on to respond runs out
@Mystyic
@Evarinya

(just responding to you both at once since I'm basically saying the same thing)

OH! gosh I have been semi-inactive for so long, sorry for not realizing LOL
because of how long it takes AND there being two of you wanting this, I'd prefer to only do 5 sets of 20 at one time! but once both of you have gotten 5 of each I can definitely go back and do 5 more for each of you, if that sounds good!

lemme know if that sounds okay, and if so, I'll add you both to the queue twice!

edit: and I'll ping the first person once the hour for the person I'm waiting on to respond runs out
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap

Sounds good to me, will send the mats over to you in a CR.
@sensiblesoap

Sounds good to me, will send the mats over to you in a CR.
@sensiblesoap

Yeah that sounds good to me as well. I'll send the first set of mats in a PM just to make sure the CR link doesn't get broken.
@sensiblesoap

Yeah that sounds good to me as well. I'll send the first set of mats in a PM just to make sure the CR link doesn't get broken.
@sensiblesoap
Would you be available to brew Capsule any time soon? :o
@sensiblesoap
Would you be available to brew Capsule any time soon? :o
z9OsVtc.png

TIpezy1.png

WKtl2lb.png
R3T9Jmp.png
1 2 3