Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed]OLD thread for past sale archive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I AM CURRENTLY RECOVERING VIA HEALTH/REAL LIFE
I will respond to you as fast as I can! Thank you!

Hello! With a shift in what I'm looking for in FR I am coming to the conclusion that my familiar collecting isn't really warranted as I don't find it as enjoyable as I used to. SO. I'm going to liquidate my general collections to others who will get more joy out of such items.

Please note that while the Light Sprite is certainly the spotlight here I am doing some late spring cleaning, so that means if you are looking for an accent or skin, rare food, familiars, apparel items, junk items for your own collection, etc. Please feel free to ask! I will be updating these posts with WHAT I do have as I get time to make it easier on everyone involved!

Do not be afraid to haggle with me! I'll happily haggle with everyone and anyone! If you ask me for prices I will do my best to give a ROUGH estimate in which if you aren't satisfied I'd be happy to haggle accordingly!

When an inquiry of an item is made there will be an automatic 'hold' for 1day to give you time to respond accordingly unless you have no interest PLEASE let me know so I can sell it to the next player. Please note if you are replying within that 1day and IGNORE the other items you inquired about without asking for a hold I will assume you are NOT interested in such then unless stated otherwise. This is so that it will be a reasonable 'first come' kind of deal. If not responded to or bought it WILL be sold to the next inquiring user(s).

(general order of posts and things)
Conversion Rate
Red-Footed Akirbeak
Other Familiars
Apperal
Misc
  • I prefer treasure, but will also welcome a mix of gems!
  • I value 1 gem at 900-1000 Treasure!(I believe this is the current rate?)
  • I am ALSO looking for ART! Humans, Anthros, Ferals, Dragons, Mechs, Chibis, etc!
  • I am constantly updating said posts with what stock I have!
I AM CURRENTLY RECOVERING VIA HEALTH/REAL LIFE
I will respond to you as fast as I can! Thank you!

Hello! With a shift in what I'm looking for in FR I am coming to the conclusion that my familiar collecting isn't really warranted as I don't find it as enjoyable as I used to. SO. I'm going to liquidate my general collections to others who will get more joy out of such items.

Please note that while the Light Sprite is certainly the spotlight here I am doing some late spring cleaning, so that means if you are looking for an accent or skin, rare food, familiars, apparel items, junk items for your own collection, etc. Please feel free to ask! I will be updating these posts with WHAT I do have as I get time to make it easier on everyone involved!

Do not be afraid to haggle with me! I'll happily haggle with everyone and anyone! If you ask me for prices I will do my best to give a ROUGH estimate in which if you aren't satisfied I'd be happy to haggle accordingly!

When an inquiry of an item is made there will be an automatic 'hold' for 1day to give you time to respond accordingly unless you have no interest PLEASE let me know so I can sell it to the next player. Please note if you are replying within that 1day and IGNORE the other items you inquired about without asking for a hold I will assume you are NOT interested in such then unless stated otherwise. This is so that it will be a reasonable 'first come' kind of deal. If not responded to or bought it WILL be sold to the next inquiring user(s).

(general order of posts and things)
Conversion Rate
Red-Footed Akirbeak
Other Familiars
Apperal
Misc
  • I prefer treasure, but will also welcome a mix of gems!
  • I value 1 gem at 900-1000 Treasure!(I believe this is the current rate?)
  • I am ALSO looking for ART! Humans, Anthros, Ferals, Dragons, Mechs, Chibis, etc!
  • I am constantly updating said posts with what stock I have!
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=21635&tab=dragon&did=898258][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1313.png[/img] [/url] Click the little cutie above to be sent to dragon's page for proof of ownership! -------------------------- [b][u]FIRST ONE SOLD, HERE IS NUMBER TWO BAYBE!!![/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3013364][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/975.png[/img] [/url] [s]Click the little cuties to be sent to dragon's page for proof of ownership! So I have NO idea what said Light Sprite is worth, but being as I am in NO hurry to sell her off I am hoping that will give me time to become informed of such! Last I knew there was a tag list for FR users looking for Sprites such as the Light Sprite but that was over a year ago so lol. Also as always since ive seen a few trades gone sour into fights please note I am not obligated to sell her, but I AM looking forward to! (Misc things here like tags, notes, offers,etc)[/s][/center]
1313.png

Click the little cutie above to be sent to dragon's page for proof of ownership!

FIRST ONE SOLD, HERE IS NUMBER TWO BAYBE!!!

975.png

Click the little cuties to be sent to dragon's page for proof of ownership!

So I have NO idea what said Light Sprite is worth, but being as I am in NO hurry to sell her off I am hoping that will give me time to become informed of such! Last I knew there was a tag list for FR users looking for Sprites such as the Light Sprite but that was over a year ago so lol. Also as always since ive seen a few trades gone sour into fights please note I am not obligated to sell her, but I AM looking forward to!

(Misc things here like tags, notes, offers,etc)
[center]If you are looking for a familiar that isn't listed below feel free to ask! I have doubles of quite a few and will only be listing festival, retired and some 'rares'. [quote]Special Note Familiars [item=arcane sprite][item=golden bantam fangar][item=Ice Sprite][item=Speedy][item=mantarune][item=Water Sprite][item=fire sprite][item=Barking Jester][item=Dappled Dunhoof][item=Dunhoof Ambassador][item=Mock Firebird] [b]On Hold/Unavailable/Payment Plans[/b] ------ [/quote] [/center]
If you are looking for a familiar that isn't listed below feel free to ask! I have doubles of quite a few and will only be listing festival, retired and some 'rares'.
Quote:
Special Note Familiars
Arcane Sprite Golden Bantam Fangar Ice Sprite Speedy Mantarune Water Sprite Fire Sprite Barking Jester Dappled Dunhoof Dunhoof Ambassador Mock Firebird

On Hold/Unavailable/Payment Plans

[QUOTE=Usermade][item=skin blueprint][item=Accent: Under Your Skin][item=Accent: Pearl Ocelot][item=Accent: Pink Valentine Lace][item=Accent: Regal Jest - Pearl][item=Skin: Solstice Rosette][/quote] [quote=Accents][item= Accent: Surgelight][item=Accent: Glowing Methane][item=Accent: Lightburst Flora][item=Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames][item=Accent: Plague-Touched][item=Accent: Pestilent Acolyte][item=Accent: Opaline Wings][item=Accent: Magic Erosion][item=Accent: Wild Jasper][item=Accent: Infused Crown][item=Accent: Frosted Glasswing][item=Accent: Coldsnap][item=Accent: Coldsnap][item=Accent: Circus Mage][item=Accent: Research Notes][item=Accent: Call to the Sky][item=Accent: Wing Chimes][item=Accent: Jade Draft][item=Accent: Splash][item=Accent: Curious Companions][item=Accent: Waveswept][item=Accent: Shallow Shells][item=Accent: Abandoned Depths][item=Accent: Botanys Back][item=Accent: Sunbreak][item=Accent: Bursting Core][item=Accent: Sundial Stained Glass][item=Accent: Sunbeam Sentinel][item=Accent: Quartzen][item=Accent: Arcane Dancer][item=Accent: Wavespun Ivy][item=Accent: Crystal Rainbow][item=Accent: Bramble Juggler][item=Accent: Bamboo Falls][item=Accent: Leafy Seadragon][item=Accent: Efflorescence][item=Accent: Autumn Loreweaver][item=Accent: Maple Breeze][item=Accent: Seedling Protector][item= Accent: Wooden Hide][item=Accent: Leafydo][item=Accent: Epiphyllum][item=Accent: Dawnbreaker][item=Accent: Stardust Witch][item=Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive][item=Accent: Blazing Sun][item=Accent: By Light Be Purged][item=Accent: Gilded Memories][item=Accent: Solar Protection][item=Accent: Lavatic Veneer][item=Accent: Starlight Smoke][item=Accent: Starwood Seer][item=Accent: Fourpoint Serpens][item=Accent: Arcana Crystals] [/quote] [quote=Skins][item=Skin: Reactor][item=Skin: Stone Sentinel][item=Skin: Heartred Croaker][item=Skin: Heartred Croaker][item=Skin: Psywurm][item=Skin: Poisonous Toridae][item=Skin: Chimera][item=Skin: Celestial Antelope][item=Skin: Double-Tailed Warcat][item=Skin: Warcat Protector][item=Skin: Dreameater][item=Skin: Jiggly Jolly Jelly][item=Skin: Dwarf Truffle][item=Skin: Treeborn][item=Skin: Amber Light][item=Skin: Crowned Bone Priest][item=Skin: Crowned Bone Priest][item=Skin: Fuiran][item= Skin: Greatshell][item=Skin: Nightsky Fuiran][item=Skin: Electropunk][item=Skin: Fractured Lightning][item=Skin: Flameheart][item=Skin: Construct of Flame][item=Skin: Basilisk][item=Skin: Rambra][item=Skin: Starsinger][item=Skin: Thundervolt][item=Accent: Scripts of the Apprentic][item=Skin: Boneyard Scavengers][item=Skin: Ecdysis][item=Skin: Ecdysis][item=Skin: Bamboo Phytocat][item=Skin: Cockatrice][item=Skin: Strangler][item=Skin: Ruby Webwing][item=Skin: Frozen Berries][item=Skin: Ice Golem][item=Skin: Icy Impression][item=Skin: Frigid Abyss][item=Skin: Animated Icicle][item=Skin: Abyss Striker][item=Skin: Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Skin: Gilded Glass][item=Skin: Gilded Glass][item=Skin: Bamboo Guardian][item=Skin: Cloudsong Aspect][item=Skin: Blackwing Croaker][item=Skin: Mistwatch Shellion][item=Skin: Song of Waves][item=Skin: Leviathan Spirit][item=Skin: Dodo][item=Skin: Are You Glade][item=Skin: Orbkeeper][item=Skin: Brightheart][item=Skin: Sunstone Sentinel][item=Skin: Keeper of Candor][item=Skin: Shatter The Night][item=Skin: Sun Crystal][item=Skin: Fertility Queen][item=Skin: Fertility Queen][item=Skin: Blue Mineral][item=Skin: Down For Maintenance][item=Skin: Storm Taken][item=Skin: Skogsbrand][item=Skin: Skogsbrand][item=Skin: Starwood Golem][item=Skin: Celestial Hues][item=Skin: Cursed Watcher][item=Skin: Rotrock Witch][item=Skin: Rotten Skeleton][item=Skin: Depleted Dreams][item=Skin: Amber-Trapped Fae][item=Skin: Sedimentary Sentinel][item=Skin: Sedimentary Sentinel][item=Skin: Living Vein][item=Skin: Below Zero][item=Skin: Guise of Tricksters][item=Skin: Ruin Wanderer][item=Skin: Trollkarlen][item=Skin: Gale Force][item=Skin: Gale Force][item=Skin: Fairydust Cluster][item=Skin: Beast from Below][item=Skin: Hungry Caterpillar][item=Skin: Shrieking Striker][item=Skin: Wilds Shaman][item=Skin: Glade Stream][item=Skin: Flower Child][item=Skin: Tigerlily][item=Skin: Old Growth][item=Skin: Gnomon Shadow][item=Skin: Gnomon Shadow][item=Skin: Goldlight Wanderer][item=Skin: Storms Approaching][item=Skin: Magma Hoarder][item=Skin: Celestian Shimmer][item=Skin: Runeborne][item=Skin: Cosmic Construct][item=Skin: Arcanists Accomplice][item=Skin: Veined Marble][item=Skin: Neglected Caveminder][item=Skin: Unearthed Ancestor][item=Skin: Winterwatch][item=Skin: Pearl Arowana][item=Skin: Overflowing Energy][item=Skin: Bring the Eclipse][item=Skin: Forgotten Child][item=Skin: Radiant ][item=Skin: Hewn Hunter][item=Skin: Starwood blossom][item=Skin: Spatial Aberration] [/quote]
Usermade wrote:
Skin Blueprint Accent: Under Your Skin Accent: Pearl Ocelot Accent: Pink Valentine Lace Accent: Regal Jest - Pearl Skin: Solstice Rosette
Accents wrote:
Accent: Surgelight Accent: Glowing Methane Accent: Lightburst Flora Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames Accent: Plague-Touched Accent: Pestilent Acolyte Accent: Opaline Wings Accent: Magic Erosion Accent: Wild Jasper Accent: Infused Crown Accent: Frosted Glasswing Accent: Coldsnap Accent: Coldsnap Accent: Circus Mage Accent: Research Notes Accent: Call to the Sky Accent: Wing Chimes Accent: Jade Draft Accent: Splash Accent: Curious Companions Accent: Waveswept Accent: Shallow Shells Accent: Abandoned Depths Accent: Botanys Back Accent: Sunbreak Accent: Bursting Core Accent: Sundial Stained Glass Accent: Sunbeam Sentinel Accent: Quartzen Accent: Arcane Dancer Accent: Wavespun Ivy Accent: Crystal Rainbow Accent: Bramble Juggler Accent: Bamboo Falls Accent: Leafy Seadragon Accent: Efflorescence Accent: Autumn Loreweaver Accent: Maple Breeze Accent: Seedling Protector Accent: Wooden Hide Accent: Leafydo Accent: Epiphyllum Accent: Dawnbreaker Accent: Stardust Witch Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive Accent: Blazing Sun Accent: By Light Be Purged Accent: Gilded Memories Accent: Solar Protection Accent: Lavatic Veneer Accent: Starlight Smoke Accent: Starwood Seer Accent: Fourpoint Serpens Accent: Arcana Crystals
Skins wrote:
Skin: Reactor Skin: Stone Sentinel Skin: Heartred Croaker Skin: Heartred Croaker Skin: Psywurm Skin: Poisonous Toridae Skin: Chimera Skin: Celestial Antelope Skin: Double-Tailed Warcat Skin: Warcat Protector Skin: Dreameater Skin: Jiggly Jolly Jelly Skin: Dwarf Truffle Skin: Treeborn Skin: Amber Light Skin: Crowned Bone Priest Skin: Crowned Bone Priest Skin: Fuiran Skin: Greatshell Skin: Nightsky Fuiran Skin: Electropunk Skin: Fractured Lightning Skin: Flameheart Skin: Construct of Flame Skin: Basilisk Skin: Rambra Skin: Starsinger Skin: Thundervolt Accent: Scripts of the Apprentic Skin: Boneyard Scavengers Skin: Ecdysis Skin: Ecdysis Skin: Bamboo Phytocat Skin: Cockatrice Skin: Strangler Skin: Ruby Webwing Skin: Frozen Berries Skin: Ice Golem Skin: Icy Impression Skin: Frigid Abyss Skin: Animated Icicle Skin: Abyss Striker Skin: Jeweled Octoflyer Skin: Gilded Glass Skin: Gilded Glass Skin: Bamboo Guardian Skin: Cloudsong Aspect Skin: Blackwing Croaker Skin: Mistwatch Shellion Skin: Song of Waves Skin: Leviathan Spirit Skin: Dodo Skin: Are You Glade Skin: Orbkeeper Skin: Brightheart Skin: Sunstone Sentinel Skin: Keeper of Candor Skin: Shatter The Night Skin: Sun Crystal Skin: Fertility Queen Skin: Fertility Queen Skin: Blue Mineral Skin: Down For Maintenance Skin: Storm Taken Skin: Skogsbrand Skin: Skogsbrand Skin: Starwood Golem Skin: Celestial Hues Skin: Cursed Watcher Skin: Rotrock Witch Skin: Rotten Skeleton Skin: Depleted Dreams Skin: Amber-Trapped Fae Skin: Sedimentary Sentinel Skin: Sedimentary Sentinel Skin: Living Vein Skin: Below Zero Skin: Guise of Tricksters Skin: Ruin Wanderer Skin: Trollkarlen Skin: Gale Force Skin: Gale Force Skin: Fairydust Cluster Skin: Beast from Below Skin: Hungry Caterpillar Skin: Shrieking Striker Skin: Wilds Shaman Skin: Glade Stream Skin: Flower Child Skin: Tigerlily Skin: Old Growth Skin: Gnomon Shadow Skin: Gnomon Shadow Skin: Goldlight Wanderer Skin: Storms Approaching Skin: Magma Hoarder Skin: Celestian Shimmer Skin: Runeborne Skin: Cosmic Construct Skin: Arcanists Accomplice Skin: Veined Marble Skin: Neglected Caveminder Skin: Unearthed Ancestor Skin: Winterwatch Skin: Pearl Arowana Skin: Overflowing Energy Skin: Bring the Eclipse Skin: Forgotten Child Skin: Hewn Hunter Skin: Starwood blossom Skin: Spatial Aberration
[quote=Apparel][item=Starseer Armband][item=Stonekeeper Armband][item=Eroded Crystalhide][item=Illuminated Sash][item=Sunguard Chest][item=Electrified Sash][item=Magmatic Pauldrons][item=Searing Sash][item=Companion Comet][item=Starseer's Sash][item=Runaway Rotclaw][item=Infectionist's Sash][item=Stonekeeper Sash][item=Crystalhide Treads][item=Frigid Sash][item=Frigid Sash][item=Chillspike Collar][item=Chillspike Collar][item=Shady Sash][item=Whirlwind Sash][item=Marvelous Sweater][item=Diver Sash][item=Seashell Mantle][item=Druidic Sash][item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=Reaper Guise][item=Illuminated Crown][item=Illuminated Crown][item=Electrician's Crown][item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Searing Crown][item=Starseer's Crown][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][item=Infectionist's Crown][item=Stonekeeper Crown][item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Frigid Crown][item=Shady Crown][item=Whirlwind Crown][item=Windbound Mask][item=Diver Crown][item=Warmwater Wanderers ][item=Druidic Crown][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Luminous Legguards][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Black Iron Plates][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Scavenger's Tatters][item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][item=Deeprealm Trident][item=Undine's Flatfins][item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Highland Scavenger][item=Welder's Mask][item=Starwood Veil][item=Carapace Arm][item=Icicle Chains][item=Map Kit][item=Solar Blades][item=Golem Gauntlet][item=Naturalist Adornments][item=Tricktrouper Crown] [b][u]ON HOLD [/u][/b] ----- [/quote]
Apparel wrote:
Stonekeeper Armband Eroded Crystalhide Illuminated Sash Sunguard Chest Electrified Sash Magmatic Pauldrons Searing Sash Companion Comet Starseer's Sash Runaway Rotclaw Infectionist's Sash Stonekeeper Sash Crystalhide Treads Frigid Sash Frigid Sash Chillspike Collar Chillspike Collar Shady Sash Whirlwind Sash Marvelous Sweater Diver Sash Seashell Mantle Druidic Sash Leafy Gladeboughs Reaper Guise Illuminated Crown Illuminated Crown Electrician's Crown Mesa Mechanojets Searing Crown Starseer's Crown Cosmologist Fieldtools Infectionist's Crown Stonekeeper Crown Bluffclamber Belongings Frigid Crown Shady Crown Whirlwind Crown Windbound Mask Diver Crown Warmwater Wanderers Druidic Crown Butterfly's Kiss Butterfly's Kiss Butterfly's Kiss Butterfly's Kiss Luminous Legguards Surgestream Coat Surgestream Coat Black Iron Plates Starlight Cloak Starlight Cloak Scavenger's Tatters Pyrite Pauldrons Pyrite Pauldrons Bamboo Breeze Cape Deeprealm Trident Undine's Flatfins Hewn Philosopher's Veil Hewn Philosopher's Veil Highland Scavenger Welder's Mask Starwood Veil Carapace Arm Icicle Chains Map Kit Solar Blades Golem Gauntlet Naturalist Adornments Tricktrouper Crown

ON HOLD

@Kenkou
What are your prices for the wind, plague, ice, or shadow sprite? :)
@Kenkou
What are your prices for the wind, plague, ice, or shadow sprite? :)
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
@Tufira
Sorry about the wait! I was updating posts!
Rough estimated prices would be as follows
Wind Sprite 2.5mil
Plague Sprite 2.5mil
Ice Sprite 2.6mil
Shadow Sprite 2.8mil
@Tufira
Sorry about the wait! I was updating posts!
Rough estimated prices would be as follows
Wind Sprite 2.5mil
Plague Sprite 2.5mil
Ice Sprite 2.6mil
Shadow Sprite 2.8mil
@Kenkou

Price (and if possible, hold, I won't be online for about a day) on the carapice arms (both), icicle chain, bramble mantle, gem thief, and map kilt, please

perks of going on hiatus across the festivals, catching up
@Kenkou

Price (and if possible, hold, I won't be online for about a day) on the carapice arms (both), icicle chain, bramble mantle, gem thief, and map kilt, please

perks of going on hiatus across the festivals, catching up
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky
Sure thing! Rough prices would be around the following and I'll be happy to hold!
Carapace Arm - 125kT each
Icicle Chain - 100kT
Bramble Mantle 125kT
Gem Thief 40kT
Map Kit 55kT
@Ellapinky
Sure thing! Rough prices would be around the following and I'll be happy to hold!
Carapace Arm - 125kT each
Icicle Chain - 100kT
Bramble Mantle 125kT
Gem Thief 40kT
Map Kit 55kT
@Kenkou what prices do you have on the companion comet and windbound plumage?
@Kenkou what prices do you have on the companion comet and windbound plumage?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15