Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mage's Rare and New Apparel![OPEN] [NEW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center]hello! I'm really interested in your [item=Weathered Scale Bracers][item=Weathered Scale Greaves] unfortunately, I don't have anything on your wishlist but would you be interested in anything from my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2475225#post_2475225]trade thread[/url]? if not that's okay good luck with your sales :)[/center]
hello! I'm really interested in your

Weathered Scale Bracers Weathered Scale Greaves

unfortunately, I don't have anything on your wishlist but would you be interested in anything from my trade thread? if not that's okay good luck with your sales :)
@Tropickle
Sure! Give me a moment to set it up. :)

@Ziegler
Ooh, give me a moment to look through! I’m sure I can find some things. :)
@Tropickle
Sure! Give me a moment to set it up. :)

@Ziegler
Ooh, give me a moment to look through! I’m sure I can find some things. :)
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Ziegler

Ok. The only AH listing for the bracers has them at 200g right now, and the greaves are currently 250. With 15% discount, that’d be 170g and 212g respectively, total 382g. I still need to total up some things from your thread, but there’s definitely a few things I have my eye on!

‘Kay, it's 11:00 for me so I'm too tired to total things up, sorry. But some things I'm interested in from that thread:
Mercury, although I don't remember the pricing you told me before.
Alternatively, all the openables you have, including the fest chest, along with the cloudy feathered wings and tail feathers, and inkwell tail feathers.

Celebration sage lantern: 15g
Inkwell tail feathers: 26g
Lost memories chest: 39g
Cloudy feathered wings: 49g
Searing emblem: 62g
Total: 191g.

I’m also interested in all your flair scarves, which seem to be vauled at 4 gems each. That’d add 16g to the total.

I’ll also take all your noggles, value 3g each.

Then to finish it off, adding the various openables you have! How does that sound?
@Ziegler

Ok. The only AH listing for the bracers has them at 200g right now, and the greaves are currently 250. With 15% discount, that’d be 170g and 212g respectively, total 382g. I still need to total up some things from your thread, but there’s definitely a few things I have my eye on!

‘Kay, it's 11:00 for me so I'm too tired to total things up, sorry. But some things I'm interested in from that thread:
Mercury, although I don't remember the pricing you told me before.
Alternatively, all the openables you have, including the fest chest, along with the cloudy feathered wings and tail feathers, and inkwell tail feathers.

Celebration sage lantern: 15g
Inkwell tail feathers: 26g
Lost memories chest: 39g
Cloudy feathered wings: 49g
Searing emblem: 62g
Total: 191g.

I’m also interested in all your flair scarves, which seem to be vauled at 4 gems each. That’d add 16g to the total.

I’ll also take all your noggles, value 3g each.

Then to finish it off, adding the various openables you have! How does that sound?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
Bump~
Bump~
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
Bump~
Bump~
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
Updated!

Also, @Ziegler, I'm not sure if it pinged you when I updated my post to detail payment, so here's another ping. :)
Updated!

Also, @Ziegler, I'm not sure if it pinged you when I updated my post to detail payment, so here's another ping. :)
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
Bump~
Bump~
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
Bump~

Grinding in Crystal Pools, hopefully I'll get some silks!
Bump~

Grinding in Crystal Pools, hopefully I'll get some silks!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
Bump~
Bump~
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage I'm okay with the trade! are you interested in specific openables or whatever makes up the difference? please set up a CR whenever you're ready :)
@ObsidianMage I'm okay with the trade! are you interested in specific openables or whatever makes up the difference? please set up a CR whenever you're ready :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9