Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free cauldron!
1 2 3 4
Looking for that juicy exp, but I don't have much of a need for any of the things I can make right now. Simply send a CR with what you want with all the ingredients + treasure needed and/or ping me here!

Current level: 15
Currently: Open

Queue:
  1. Skyfire7 - Reinforced glass beaker x2
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
Looking for that juicy exp, but I don't have much of a need for any of the things I can make right now. Simply send a CR with what you want with all the ingredients + treasure needed and/or ping me here!

Current level: 15
Currently: Open

Queue:
  1. Skyfire7 - Reinforced glass beaker x2
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
Previous orders:
  • UnhappyJoker - Toad Companion, Fine Alchemical Reduction x4, Red Eyed Tree Frog Companion x2, Reinforced Glass Beaker, Primary Alchemist Tools, Algae-Bottom Slarg
  • Jeevas - Fine Alchemical Reduction x4, Fire Tome, Protobeast, Rattle Snake
  • kiraralee77 - Fine Alchemical Reduction
  • Peyp - Reinforced Glass Beaker x2
Previous orders:
  • UnhappyJoker - Toad Companion, Fine Alchemical Reduction x4, Red Eyed Tree Frog Companion x2, Reinforced Glass Beaker, Primary Alchemist Tools, Algae-Bottom Slarg
  • Jeevas - Fine Alchemical Reduction x4, Fire Tome, Protobeast, Rattle Snake
  • kiraralee77 - Fine Alchemical Reduction
  • Peyp - Reinforced Glass Beaker x2
Bump
Bump
@ThesFireflies

Are you available for transmutations?
@ThesFireflies

Are you available for transmutations?
@Mystyic I can do transmutations but I prefer doing brewing only because I'm easily distracted/busy and don't always put the next thing on the melt straight after the last one has finished. Brewing has longer time gaps so I can set it off and forget about it for a few hours
@Mystyic I can do transmutations but I prefer doing brewing only because I'm easily distracted/busy and don't always put the next thing on the melt straight after the last one has finished. Brewing has longer time gaps so I can set it off and forget about it for a few hours
@ThesFireflies

Okay, no problem, thanks for the reply.
@ThesFireflies

Okay, no problem, thanks for the reply.
Bump
Bump
@ThesFireflies

Could you brew a fine alchemical reduction for me?
@ThesFireflies

Could you brew a fine alchemical reduction for me?
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas Sure can! Just send a CR with all the bits ^^
@Jeevas Sure can! Just send a CR with all the bits ^^
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4