Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | B} things S} sprites/art
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Rave31 I'd only trade the arcane sprite for vials (38 vials), I need the other things to sell for gems I'm afraid
@Rave31 I'd only trade the arcane sprite for vials (38 vials), I need the other things to sell for gems I'm afraid
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
would you take a combo of vials and pure gems for the sprites and 2013 apparel? @Being
would you take a combo of vials and pure gems for the sprites and 2013 apparel? @Being
8XWXOvB.png icon dragon c:

i like showing off my pretty dergs !!
chronic lazy memer.
@skunk I'll only take vials for the arcane sprite (38 vials I worked out above) the rest I'd have to get gems for I'm afraid!
@skunk I'll only take vials for the arcane sprite (38 vials I worked out above) the rest I'd have to get gems for I'm afraid!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@Being
I can do loads of farming in just about any venue (Except Golem, don't quite have my team for that yet, and I hate Kelp Beds with a fiery passion...), but would prefer something like the Crystal Pools or the Volcanic Vents areas. I'll start on the hour in about 20 minutes, after I do my hourly stuff. I would also prefer half and half payment wise, if you wouldn't mind.
@Being
I can do loads of farming in just about any venue (Except Golem, don't quite have my team for that yet, and I hate Kelp Beds with a fiery passion...), but would prefer something like the Crystal Pools or the Volcanic Vents areas. I'll start on the hour in about 20 minutes, after I do my hourly stuff. I would also prefer half and half payment wise, if you wouldn't mind.
@Bearinator sounds good! I'm just looking for grinders for training fields/woodland path primarily, since I basically want those vials and the battles go quicker ^^; I'll send first half of payment now!
@Bearinator sounds good! I'm just looking for grinders for training fields/woodland path primarily, since I basically want those vials and the battles go quicker ^^; I'll send first half of payment now!
Old Art Thread
@being
Are you still looking for grinders?
@being
Are you still looking for grinders?
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish no but thank you though
@yellowstarfish no but thank you though
Old Art Thread
@Being
Do you still have your Plague Sprite? If yes, I'd love to buy it or trade it for vials!
@Being
Do you still have your Plague Sprite? If yes, I'd love to buy it or trade it for vials!
2H1KHHC.png
@being

I'm very interested in the Fire sprite. Could I do a mixed payment with vials and gems?
@being

I'm very interested in the Fire sprite. Could I do a mixed payment with vials and gems?
9672033_orig.png
@Being

I have an opened privateer bundle i can sell to you for 650g.
@Being

I have an opened privateer bundle i can sell to you for 650g.
1 2 3 4 5 6