Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Retired UM Accents @ 500g each
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
i've put everything i have left on the AH if you'd like to fast-buy them!
otherwise feel free to ping me i can PA it with the thread discount, some are listed somewhat higher on ah
Skins are 850g, accents 500g

edit#4 : definitely updated this time

imperial

wildclaw

skydancer

pearlcatcher

coatl

guardian
i've put everything i have left on the AH if you'd like to fast-buy them!
otherwise feel free to ping me i can PA it with the thread discount, some are listed somewhat higher on ah
Skins are 850g, accents 500g

edit#4 : definitely updated this time

imperial

wildclaw

skydancer

pearlcatcher

coatl

guardian
EDIT: I'm so sorry, I mispinged for Fae F accents instead of Coatl M! If you came here for Fae F accents, I don't have any for sale and I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience I have caused!

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Accents, wings, flowers/floral, bones/skeleton, egyptian, resell

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, bones/skeleton, wings, egyptian, filigree, flowers/floral, dark, resell

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, animals, jewelry/silks, mythology, nature, resell

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accents, blood, halloween, dark, occult, jewelry/silks, resell

Keywords selected: Fae F, Accents, creepy/horror, animals, flowers/floral, nature, pink, pastels, resell
EDIT: I'm so sorry, I mispinged for Fae F accents instead of Coatl M! If you came here for Fae F accents, I don't have any for sale and I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience I have caused!

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Accents, wings, flowers/floral, bones/skeleton, egyptian, resell

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, bones/skeleton, wings, egyptian, filigree, flowers/floral, dark, resell

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, animals, jewelry/silks, mythology, nature, resell

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accents, blood, halloween, dark, occult, jewelry/silks, resell

Keywords selected: Fae F, Accents, creepy/horror, animals, flowers/floral, nature, pink, pastels, resell
@Deep,

How much are you looking to get for ? And are you looking for currency only, or are there items you would take as partial payment?
@Deep,

How much are you looking to get for ? And are you looking for currency only, or are there items you would take as partial payment?

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Deep how much were you thinking for strands of fate? :+)
@Deep how much were you thinking for strands of fate? :+)
extra1.png
avery • 28 • they/she • bio codes
@Deep How much for Gold Elixer and Quicksilver?
@Deep How much for Gold Elixer and Quicksilver?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Deep

how much would you want for Strands of Fate? I probably can't afford it but I'm asking just in case I can because it looks awesome on one of my dragons.
@Deep

how much would you want for Strands of Fate? I probably can't afford it but I'm asking just in case I can because it looks awesome on one of my dragons.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@deep
how much for Dia de los Muertos and Astral Garden?
@deep
how much for Dia de los Muertos and Astral Garden?
JxrErVv.gif
@Deep How much for La Chimere or Nothing?
@Deep How much for La Chimere or Nothing?
britwhalebadge.png
@Deep,

I'd like to buy Journey! I've been looking for a copy for a while now. If you could set up a CR, I'll accept in a few hours when I get home from work. :)
@Deep,

I'd like to buy Journey! I've been looking for a copy for a while now. If you could set up a CR, I'll accept in a few hours when I get home from work. :)

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Deep SOLD! Can you please start the CR, as I’m on mobile and it’s a PITA X-D
@Deep SOLD! Can you please start the CR, as I’m on mobile and it’s a PITA X-D
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30