Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mat Magicians // Free XP! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 212 213
@unhappyjoker
Its all a okay! Take care of yourself and electronics first <3
@unhappyjoker
Its all a okay! Take care of yourself and electronics first <3
B4US4Db.png
I have a feeling this wont be back up anytime soon, shame this was the easiest way to gain levels
I have a feeling this wont be back up anytime soon, shame this was the easiest way to gain levels
She/Her || INTP
[b]BREWERS (ALL)[/b]: @AeonsMusings @Anna222 @Asphoxia @Bumblebeeflower @DarkWolf133 @Dracana @dyl @EvilCopepod @furo @Geowlett @HOMESKLLET @Hydravivum @Imarru @KitsaRosethorn @Ladybugdea @Lesaya @LiNaan @literalstardust @moiseaux @odakotarose @okolu @Oleaster @Phoebici @QueenofSupports @ReadingHell @Shaydas @TheImmatureGuy @TheQueenBeeGeek @Ztdine @Ramirez33 @TimelordSnowy @Windows98 Hey folks! I'm back! I realize it's been a really long time since I've last spoken to y'all. I hope everyone is doing well! I'm going to be around for a little while! Definitely into the first half new year :) My first goal is to get Mat Magicians back up and running as soon as possible (aka before NotN starts). So if you are still active and would like to continue to participate in our program, [b]please respond to this post![/b] As for [b]NotN[/b]: [list] [*] 2 NotN Raffles - prizes will be worth more/larger than usual! [*] Tickets will count as [i]fest[/i] tickets (2 tickets per brew). [*] Registration for new members will open up until [b]Sunday[/b]. [/list] I can't wait to get this whole thing up and running. Thank you all for your patience. <3
BREWERS (ALL): @AeonsMusings @Anna222 @Asphoxia @Bumblebeeflower @DarkWolf133 @Dracana @dyl @EvilCopepod @furo @Geowlett @HOMESKLLET @Hydravivum @Imarru @KitsaRosethorn @Ladybugdea @Lesaya @LiNaan @literalstardust @moiseaux @odakotarose @okolu @Oleaster @Phoebici @QueenofSupports @ReadingHell @Shaydas @TheImmatureGuy @TheQueenBeeGeek @Ztdine @Ramirez33 @TimelordSnowy @Windows98

Hey folks!

I'm back! I realize it's been a really long time since I've last spoken to y'all. I hope everyone is doing well! I'm going to be around for a little while! Definitely into the first half new year :)

My first goal is to get Mat Magicians back up and running as soon as possible (aka before NotN starts). So if you are still active and would like to continue to participate in our program, please respond to this post!

As for NotN:
  • 2 NotN Raffles - prizes will be worth more/larger than usual!
  • Tickets will count as fest tickets (2 tickets per brew).
  • Registration for new members will open up until Sunday.

I can't wait to get this whole thing up and running.
Thank you all for your patience. <3
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
I’d like to participate still!
I’d like to participate still!
You're going to be amazing.
You can do this. It's just within your reach. Just breathe.
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go.

GujRVNB.gif
Welcome back! I will still be participating ^^
Welcome back! I will still be participating ^^
Welcome back! You know my answer (I’d think you do at least. Lol)
Welcome back! You know my answer (I’d think you do at least. Lol)
xUd1q29.gif
Welcome back!

I will still be participating :)
Welcome back!

I will still be participating :)
Welcome back! I will still be more than happy to participate!
Welcome back! I will still be more than happy to participate!
B4US4Db.png
I'm still alive and down to participate, welcome back!
I'm still alive and down to participate, welcome back!
Nice to see you back here after all this time!
Ofc I will participate!
Nice to see you back here after all this time!
Ofc I will participate!
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 212 213