Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Lvl. 20 Cauldron Open!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][columns][center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/314435/31443460p.png[/img][nextcol][center][quote] [b][u]I can now brew level 20 items! I'd only like to brew higher exp items please![/b][/u][/quote][/columns] I'm on FR on and off for most of the day usually, and I never really use my cauldron. I want to gain exp but have nothing that I want to brew. This is where the free cauldron renting comes in. [u]I'm level 20 and can brew anything you want within this level range. I know it says that it's free but you do need to supply me with the items I need to use to brew up what you want, you also need to send the amount of treasure it takes to brew these items. You can send everything through a pm or a cr. I'll have 2 slots open at a time and I'll keep up with your stuff till I'm done, if you have me transmute multiple items I'll send them back all at once so that may take a while. [b]Do not send items without me agreeing please[/b] ---------------------------------------------- [b]Slots[/b] 1. 2. ----------------------------------------------- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1][u]Here is a very in depth visual guide with where to find materials for certain recipes, and the recipes themselves. Made by: Evantalia[/u][/url]
31443460p.png
Quote:
I can now brew level 20 items! I'd only like to brew higher exp items please!

I'm on FR on and off for most of the day usually, and I never really use my cauldron. I want to gain exp but have nothing that I want to brew. This is where the free cauldron renting comes in. I'm level 20 and can brew anything you want within this level range. I know it says that it's free but you do need to supply me with the items I need to use to brew up what you want, you also need to send the amount of treasure it takes to brew these items. You can send everything through a pm or a cr. I'll have 2 slots open at a time and I'll keep up with your stuff till I'm done, if you have me transmute multiple items I'll send them back all at once so that may take a while.
Do not send items without me agreeing please

Slots

Here is a very in depth visual guide with where to find materials for certain recipes, and the recipes themselves. Made by: Evantalia
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
-Wait/Pinglist-

-Wait/Pinglist-

@SwampQween

Could you transmute 30 items for me please? :3
@SwampQween

Could you transmute 30 items for me please? :3
mOrJRSi.png
@ideunatty Of course, send them on over in a pm or cr and I'll get started!
@ideunatty Of course, send them on over in a pm or cr and I'll get started!
@SwampQween Could you transmute 30 items for me?
@SwampQween Could you transmute 30 items for me?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@squidneytwo Yep, just send the items over and I'll get to it right after ideunatty's 30 items, so it may take a while. ;>;
@squidneytwo Yep, just send the items over and I'll get to it right after ideunatty's 30 items, so it may take a while. ;>;
@SwampQween Could you transmute 15 items for me?
@SwampQween Could you transmute 15 items for me?
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas I'm sorry I didn't see this till now, what would you like me to transmute?
@Jeevas I'm sorry I didn't see this till now, what would you like me to transmute?
@SwampQween Could I get 15 items transmuted?
@SwampQween Could I get 15 items transmuted?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@squidneytwo Yes you can! Send it over in a cr and I'll start
@squidneytwo Yes you can! Send it over in a cr and I'll start
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8