Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@zii heya, it’s me again! Quick question, about how much (in gems or in art) would you be looking for for obsidian dragon items? I haven’t been having great luck in my quest to obtain KS items so I’m now more interested in these than ever :3 (sorry if I’m nagging!)
@zii heya, it’s me again! Quick question, about how much (in gems or in art) would you be looking for for obsidian dragon items? I haven’t been having great luck in my quest to obtain KS items so I’m now more interested in these than ever :3 (sorry if I’m nagging!)
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime - Oh, no worries! I don't have an exact answer for that, but hopefully this helps.

My main goal with trading all of this stuff is to end up with enough Gems/Treasure to buy the remaining retired familiars that I need (not including the Beta/KS ones) so that I can stop worrying about those so much. I price-checked everything last night, and it looks like that'd be a little under 82k Gems in total, mostly because of the Light Sprite. Ideally, I'd have enough to throw the Frost Delver and Stone Borer in there, too (I forgot to price-check those, but I think that's another 24k Gems?), but those are less of an issue since I can technically pick them up whenever, eventually. Artwork is cool, too, of course, but I've mostly been treating it as a nice secondary thing, particularly for items that I'm less attached to, with rare exceptions if something really calls out to me. That being said, I do want to get as much of it as possible, because I've been super stoked about reviving some of my really old characters lately.

As a side note, if I did happen to find someone who wanted to throw a neat Strudel or Arborling at me, that'd get a bit more priority. I want to avoid sinking any more money into such things if at all possible (I've had some pretty bad experiences in the past but am forever tempted to give things that look fun a chance, haha -- that particular group is striving for a petsite feel to their ARPG).
@CelestialPrime - Oh, no worries! I don't have an exact answer for that, but hopefully this helps.

My main goal with trading all of this stuff is to end up with enough Gems/Treasure to buy the remaining retired familiars that I need (not including the Beta/KS ones) so that I can stop worrying about those so much. I price-checked everything last night, and it looks like that'd be a little under 82k Gems in total, mostly because of the Light Sprite. Ideally, I'd have enough to throw the Frost Delver and Stone Borer in there, too (I forgot to price-check those, but I think that's another 24k Gems?), but those are less of an issue since I can technically pick them up whenever, eventually. Artwork is cool, too, of course, but I've mostly been treating it as a nice secondary thing, particularly for items that I'm less attached to, with rare exceptions if something really calls out to me. That being said, I do want to get as much of it as possible, because I've been super stoked about reviving some of my really old characters lately.

As a side note, if I did happen to find someone who wanted to throw a neat Strudel or Arborling at me, that'd get a bit more priority. I want to avoid sinking any more money into such things if at all possible (I've had some pretty bad experiences in the past but am forever tempted to give things that look fun a chance, haha -- that particular group is striving for a petsite feel to their ARPG).
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69