Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Melting familiars FREE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Welcome!
I have an empty lvl 10 cauldron that could be put to better use, so why not melting for others?

I'm only melting familiars for free!

You send the familiars you want melted, I reduce them as fast as possible and send you over the result :3

I happily accept tips! Thank you ^-^

Order brewing: none

Waiting list:
-Univorn

*This is a reused thread!
Welcome!
I have an empty lvl 10 cauldron that could be put to better use, so why not melting for others?

I'm only melting familiars for free!

You send the familiars you want melted, I reduce them as fast as possible and send you over the result :3

I happily accept tips! Thank you ^-^

Order brewing: none

Waiting list:
-Univorn

*This is a reused thread!
forumone.gif
@camelia2 - Hey, how many items would you like?
@camelia2 - Hey, how many items would you like?
Gsc8y3C.png
@Camelia2 - Can I send you over 10 familiars to reduce, please?
@Camelia2 - Can I send you over 10 familiars to reduce, please?
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@LiNaan let's say no more than 10 for now. In my time is evening and i'd like to be able to complete your order in time :3
@LiNaan let's say no more than 10 for now. In my time is evening and i'd like to be able to complete your order in time :3
forumone.gif
@camelia2 - No problem, I'll send them over now!
@camelia2 - No problem, I'll send them over now!
Gsc8y3C.png
Sory @ravynfyre, just started the first order, but if it's not urgent, i can pin you on a wait list :) for about 5hr
Sory @ravynfyre, just started the first order, but if it's not urgent, i can pin you on a wait list :) for about 5hr
forumone.gif
@camelia2 - no worries! I’ll go ahead and set up a CR for you to accept whenever you’re available, then. And a two way CR with your tip for the return mucks. ;)
@camelia2 - no worries! I’ll go ahead and set up a CR for you to accept whenever you’re available, then. And a two way CR with your tip for the return mucks. ;)
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@camelia2

I'd love it if you'd let me know when you're open. I'm always looking for melters, if you need anything I'm up in the 20s somewhere. I'd gladly brew some higher levels for you in exchange for melting.
@camelia2

I'd love it if you'd let me know when you're open. I'm always looking for melters, if you need anything I'm up in the 20s somewhere. I'd gladly brew some higher levels for you in exchange for melting.
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
If you would ever be open to melting a stack of 99, let me know!
If you would ever be open to melting a stack of 99, let me know!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@camelia2

could I be added to your waitlist?
@camelia2

could I be added to your waitlist?
lmBVOQT.gifSNH9aOp.gifiSeAVDm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8