Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food! and some familiars
I'm selling some of my food- mostly plants and meat though- because I'm kinda broke. Alas, I don't have a lot of complete sets so I'm looking to sell at 30t per food point. But for seafood I'd have to sell it at 40t per food point since most of my dergs need seafood. So just tell me how much food points you need, along with a CR/PM with the paymemt and then I'll send you food. Familiars for sale: [item=Grey River Flight][item=Cumulus Seal][item=Brown River Flight][item=Masked Harpy][item=Bluemoon Aviar][item=Common Podid][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Shellion][item=Octoflyer][item=Colorburst Buttersnake][item=Windcarve Harpy][item=Wispillow Perython][item=Wendigo][item=Lux Spectre][item=Longneck Medium][item=Aer Phantom][item=Highreach Bonepicker][item=Maple Caterpillar]
I'm selling some of my food- mostly plants and meat though- because I'm kinda broke.

Alas, I don't have a lot of complete sets so I'm looking to sell at 30t per food point. But for seafood I'd have to sell it at 40t per food point since most of my dergs need seafood.

So just tell me how much food points you need, along with a CR/PM with the paymemt and then I'll send you food.

Familiars for sale:

Grey River Flight Cumulus Seal Brown River Flight Masked Harpy Bluemoon Aviar Common Podid Brilliant Psywurm Heartred Croaker Mistwatch Shellion Shellion Octoflyer Colorburst Buttersnake Windcarve Harpy Lux Spectre Longneck Medium Aer Phantom Highreach Bonepicker Maple Caterpillar
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@Marimar - how much are you asking for your rat king and your phoenix?
@Marimar - how much are you asking for your rat king and your phoenix?
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@ravynfyre LAH for Rat King is 243g so 10% off that would be 218.7g but I'll put it to 215g.

As for Phoenix, LAH is 188g so 10% off that would be 169.2 but I'll settle for 165g

@ravynfyre LAH for Rat King is 243g so 10% off that would be 218.7g but I'll put it to 215g.

As for Phoenix, LAH is 188g so 10% off that would be 169.2 but I'll settle for 165g

@Marimar - I’ll take them both, please. :)
@Marimar - I’ll take them both, please. :)
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@ravynfyre All right! Setting up CR now!
@ravynfyre All right! Setting up CR now!