Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin’s Mercenaries! [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][item = eliminate] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][item = eliminate] [/center] I am a coliseum grinder for hire with an immense need for baldwin mats!! I will grind in all venues up to the Boreal Wood and have a team of three Lv. 25's with Eliminate. [s]30min max per order![/s] Now raised to 40min! [b]All items obtained while grinding will be returned unless otherwise specified. This includes Fest Currency/Chests.[/b] Please send a [b]2-Way CR[/b] with the materials and I'll complete your order as soon as I can! [u]For 40 minutes of grinding I am currently looking for: [/u] [columns] [item = purple sludge] x2 [nextcol] [color = transparent]AAAAAAAAAA[/color] [nextcol] [/columns] [center][u][b]Ping for Open Spaces:[/b] [/u] @ PheonixPonder @ Leafstar17 @ Farwalker @ Watercolour @ LiNaan @ Oreosalad[/center] [u][b]Queue:[/b][/u] 1. [s]Leafstar17- Waterway[/s] 2. PheonixPonder - Woodland Path x2 3. [s]Farwalker - Volcanic Vents[/s] 4. [s]Venusian - Arena[/s]
Eliminate cauldron_loading.gif Eliminate

I am a coliseum grinder for hire with an immense need for baldwin mats!! I will grind in all venues up to the Boreal Wood and have a team of three Lv. 25's with Eliminate. 30min max per order! Now raised to 40min! All items obtained while grinding will be returned unless otherwise specified. This includes Fest Currency/Chests.

Please send a 2-Way CR with the materials and I'll complete your order as soon as I can!

For 40 minutes of grinding I am currently looking for:
Purple Sludge x2
AAAAAAAAAA

Ping for Open Spaces:
@ PheonixPonder
@ Leafstar17
@ Farwalker
@ Watercolour
@ LiNaan
@ Oreosalad

Queue:
1. Leafstar17- Waterway
2. PheonixPonder - Woodland Path x2
3. Farwalker - Volcanic Vents
4. Venusian - Arena
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
~
~
@Jeevas
Hey there! I can offer two purple sludges for 30 minutes in Blooming Grove?
@Jeevas
Hey there! I can offer two purple sludges for 30 minutes in Blooming Grove?
@jeevas
I can give you 2 red goo! Please help me grind at the Rainsong Jungle for 30min
When you say returned, you mean that I will receive everything that dropped?
@jeevas
I can give you 2 red goo! Please help me grind at the Rainsong Jungle for 30min
When you say returned, you mean that I will receive everything that dropped?
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish yep!
@yellowstarfish yep!
@jeevas
Do I start the CR?
@jeevas
Do I start the CR?
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@Jeevas I would like to get a slot for 2 red goo, in blooming grove. Can I sent the CR in advance?
@Jeevas I would like to get a slot for 2 red goo, in blooming grove. Can I sent the CR in advance?
@Jeevas
If your still doing this, I can offer 1 red goo and 1 purple sludge for 30 mins in rainsong jungle?
@Jeevas
If your still doing this, I can offer 1 red goo and 1 purple sludge for 30 mins in rainsong jungle?
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
@Somethinggetrekt @MeiOrchid @yellowstarfish @Quandary @Starfire0

Hello all, and thank you for your orders! You have all been added to the queue at the top of the post c: I'm also updating my instructions to specify that I would like the mats to be sent to me via a 2-way CR, which I will accept and attach the loot to. Any loot that does not fit in the 2-way CR will be returned in a One-way CR.

In the meantime, enjoy Greenskeeper!
@Somethinggetrekt @MeiOrchid @yellowstarfish @Quandary @Starfire0

Hello all, and thank you for your orders! You have all been added to the queue at the top of the post c: I'm also updating my instructions to specify that I would like the mats to be sent to me via a 2-way CR, which I will accept and attach the loot to. Any loot that does not fit in the 2-way CR will be returned in a One-way CR.

In the meantime, enjoy Greenskeeper!
@Jeevas Hello! Could you add me to the list for the Rinsing Jungle for 30 minutes? I can offer you 2 Purple Sludge in exchange. Thanks! c:
@Jeevas Hello! Could you add me to the list for the Rinsing Jungle for 30 minutes? I can offer you 2 Purple Sludge in exchange. Thanks! c:
1GMFdD5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9