Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Skins & Accents
Looking to clear out my hoard stash of skins and accents. Feel free to just make offers. [b]Will accept:[/b] ~ Treasure and Gems 1:1000 ~ Other skins and accents (Wc and Coatl, Wc mainly) ~ Apparel, and Familiars ~ May be willing to accept dragons for trade but again follows the Wc and Coatl rule with Wcs being a main focus. [b]Skins and Accents for Sale:[/b] [u]Bogsneak[/u] [item=Accent: Throatarium] [item=Skin: Pearl Arowana] [item=Skin: Resplendent Starling] [u]Coatl[/u] [item=Skin: Windsinger Worshiper] [u]Fae[/u] [item=Accent: Windblown Bonsai] [u]Guardian[/u] [item=Accent: Autumn Galestorm] [item=Skin: Deep-Seer] [item=Accent: Swamphaunt] [u]Imperial[/u] [item=Accent: Wind's Calling] [item=Accent: Tiger Tiger] [u]Mirror[/u] [item=Skin: Onyx Idol] [item=Skin: The Monster Within] [u]Nocturne[/u] [item=Skin: Night Flares] [u]Pearlcatcher[/u] [u]Ridgeback[/u] [item=Skin: Pressure] [u]Skydancer[/u] [u]Snapper[/u] [item=Skin: Grotto] [u]Spiral[/u] [item=Skin: Twisted Bamboo] [u]Tundra[/u] [item=Skin: Nectar Collector] [u]Wildclaw[/u] [item=Accent: Raphael] [item=Skin: Ancient Leviathan] [item=Skin: Moonlight Mantle] [item=Accent: Gears in Motion] [item=Accent: Warforged] [item=Accent: Arcana Crystals]
Looking to clear out my hoard stash of skins and accents. Feel free to just make offers.

Will accept:
~ Treasure and Gems 1:1000
~ Other skins and accents (Wc and Coatl, Wc mainly)
~ Apparel, and Familiars
~ May be willing to accept dragons for trade but again follows the Wc and Coatl rule with Wcs being a main focus.

Skins and Accents for Sale:
Bogsneak
Accent: Throatarium Skin: Pearl Arowana Skin: Resplendent Starling

Coatl
Skin: Windsinger Worshiper

Fae
Accent: Windblown Bonsai

Guardian
Accent: Autumn Galestorm Skin: Deep-Seer Accent: Swamphaunt

Imperial
Accent: Wind's Calling Accent: Tiger Tiger

Mirror
Skin: Onyx Idol Skin: The Monster Within

Nocturne
Skin: Night Flares

Pearlcatcher

Ridgeback
Skin: Pressure

Skydancer

Snapper
Skin: Grotto

Spiral
Skin: Twisted Bamboo

Tundra
Skin: Nectar Collector

Wildclaw
Accent: Raphael Skin: Ancient Leviathan Skin: Moonlight Mantle Accent: Gears in Motion Accent: Warforged Accent: Arcana Crystals
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
I would like Deep Seer for 1 gem and 1000 coins. @Rosekitten
I would like Deep Seer for 1 gem and 1000 coins. @Rosekitten
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@rosekitten
price on accent: raphael & warforged?

also have items for trade listed here
@rosekitten
price on accent: raphael & warforged?

also have items for trade listed here
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Li3los

That is quite a bit under even the lowest auction price, going to have to say no sorry.

@UnhappyJoker
raphael is around 44 gems at the lowest and warforged is around 70 gems.
I didn't really see anything in your trade list that I needed but I'm willing to work out a deal either way.
@Li3los

That is quite a bit under even the lowest auction price, going to have to say no sorry.

@UnhappyJoker
raphael is around 44 gems at the lowest and warforged is around 70 gems.
I didn't really see anything in your trade list that I needed but I'm willing to work out a deal either way.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@rosekitten
could you do 100g for the pair? :)
@rosekitten
could you do 100g for the pair? :)
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker

that's fine by me. ^^ also I need to send you a message. Scout and Captian are glorious!
@UnhappyJoker

that's fine by me. ^^ also I need to send you a message. Scout and Captian are glorious!
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
Can I have the fire nocturne skin and the blue wildclaw skin for a firebug familiar and a coatl dragon with a smirch applied gene? this is the coatl- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40414856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404149/40414856_350.png[/img] [/url]
Can I have the fire nocturne skin and the blue wildclaw skin for a firebug familiar and a coatl dragon with a smirch applied gene? this is the coatl-
40414856_350.png
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@rosekitten [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/21980.png[/img] For 7 gems and 1000 treasure? Or is that not enough?
@rosekitten

21980.png
For 7 gems and 1000 treasure? Or is that not enough?
aeZy.gif
Signature Art:
X
@JackalPhilosophy

thats fine by me ^^ just send the cr
@JackalPhilosophy

thats fine by me ^^ just send the cr
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?