Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UM Accents
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@farvel How much for eriostemones?
@farvel How much for eriostemones?
Old and weird
@Farvel

I'll take it c: lemme just grab some more gems~ how would you like me to send them?
@Farvel

I'll take it c: lemme just grab some more gems~ how would you like me to send them?
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
@Farvel

Hello! Are you willing to take 1200 gems for Cat Demon Morning ? Thank you!
@Farvel

Hello! Are you willing to take 1200 gems for Cat Demon Morning ? Thank you!
@Farvel yeah, down with 1kg for cat demon! i can send a pm?
@Farvel yeah, down with 1kg for cat demon! i can send a pm?
@Farvel

How much for Spiritchaser?
@Farvel

How much for Spiritchaser?
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Farvel
What do you price Eerie Circus at? And do you happen to own the black version of the accent?

Also interested in Night of Yokai, Cloudsong Garb and Love Long Lost.
@Farvel
What do you price Eerie Circus at? And do you happen to own the black version of the accent?

Also interested in Night of Yokai, Cloudsong Garb and Love Long Lost.
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@farvel hello! im interested in ss-rose lord! may i know how much youre selling it for ?:D
@farvel hello! im interested in ss-rose lord! may i know how much youre selling it for ?:D
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@Farvel

How much for Skin: Desert Storm?
@Farvel

How much for Skin: Desert Storm?
m91xEaw.png
Ok, gimme a mom!

@AimzVador
Unfortunately someone else already asked for it and bought it, sorry!

@Oara
1.8kg?

@Mumtup
5kg? I'm waiting on the answer of another interested person but if they don't answer in the next 15h I'm gonna come back to you (well, if you're still interested after hearing the price lmao)

@Ririterasu
I actually own all versions of the accent but I only have one copy left of the other two so they're currently not for sale, sorry :/
Eerie Circus 6kg?
Night of Yokai 1kg (@SquidneyTsu never replied wether or not they wanted to buy it?)
Love Long Last 1.6kg (still awaiting another players response thou)
Cloudsong Garb 1.8kg?

@silverein
2.8kg?

@Mihaellawliet
1kg but I'm still awaiting another players response and then a second user also expressed interest beforehand, if they both decline I'm getting back to you :)
Ok, gimme a mom!

@AimzVador
Unfortunately someone else already asked for it and bought it, sorry!

@Oara
1.8kg?

@Mumtup
5kg? I'm waiting on the answer of another interested person but if they don't answer in the next 15h I'm gonna come back to you (well, if you're still interested after hearing the price lmao)

@Ririterasu
I actually own all versions of the accent but I only have one copy left of the other two so they're currently not for sale, sorry :/
Eerie Circus 6kg?
Night of Yokai 1kg (@SquidneyTsu never replied wether or not they wanted to buy it?)
Love Long Last 1.6kg (still awaiting another players response thou)
Cloudsong Garb 1.8kg?

@silverein
2.8kg?

@Mihaellawliet
1kg but I'm still awaiting another players response and then a second user also expressed interest beforehand, if they both decline I'm getting back to you :)
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Farvel

Has anyone asked about Mindscaper yet? How much is that one?
@Farvel

Has anyone asked about Mindscaper yet? How much is that one?
m91xEaw.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23