Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Baldwin goop cheap! (EMPTY)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Tafficat Would you take ~30G - 33G for all your yellow ooze? (I may need to do treasure instead)
@Tafficat Would you take ~30G - 33G for all your yellow ooze? (I may need to do treasure instead)
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake
30g and its all yours!
@CrazyCake
30g and its all yours!
QFXpYkj.png
@Tafficat Awesome! Just a little short though, at 26g, whats your t / g ratio? ^^" Sorry about that, didn't plan ahead of time - just bought stuff from the AH, thought I'd have more leftover o-o"
@Tafficat Awesome! Just a little short though, at 26g, whats your t / g ratio? ^^" Sorry about that, didn't plan ahead of time - just bought stuff from the AH, thought I'd have more leftover o-o"
I387ENf.png
@crazycake
1:850, so 25,500 :)
@crazycake
1:850, so 25,500 :)
QFXpYkj.png
@Tafficat

How much is the white slime? I'll buy it. [maybe]
@Tafficat

How much is the white slime? I'll buy it. [maybe]
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@QueenAltari
11 gems or 9350 each!
@QueenAltari
11 gems or 9350 each!
QFXpYkj.png
@Tafficat

I'll buy that! Sending CR.
@Tafficat

I'll buy that! Sending CR.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@Tafficat

May i ask what meltables you have? ^^ I might be interested in buying in bulk.
@Tafficat

May i ask what meltables you have? ^^ I might be interested in buying in bulk.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir
Hi there! Sorry it took so long to reply. I can offer 125 materials and 94 trinkets!
@Espoir
Hi there! Sorry it took so long to reply. I can offer 125 materials and 94 trinkets!
QFXpYkj.png
@Tafficat

I'd like to buy all of them, please and thankyou. Should i send a CR, or...? Oh, i also forgot to ask... what your prices are for Red, Purple and Blue Baldwin mats?
@Tafficat

I'd like to buy all of them, please and thankyou. Should i send a CR, or...? Oh, i also forgot to ask... what your prices are for Red, Purple and Blue Baldwin mats?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6