Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Grinding, lvl 25 Brewing, Tarot
1 2 3
@steampunkdNinja
Hello, are the alternate payment options also open for coli grinding? If so, I'd like to buy two hours in the Redrock Cove :)
@steampunkdNinja
Hello, are the alternate payment options also open for coli grinding? If so, I'd like to buy two hours in the Redrock Cove :)
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien

yep, they are! what were you planning on paying in?
@Irien

yep, they are! what were you planning on paying in?
@steampunkdNinja
I was planning on using as much festival currency as possible, and completing with treasure if the whole thing is not covered ^^ (I do have the necessary currency with me, it's only a matter of what you accept :D)

Edit: here's the form :)
Quote:
username: Irien
venue: Redrock Cove
time: 2 hours
any certain items only?: nope, everything please, though you can keep the eggs as a lucky bonus :D
@steampunkdNinja
I was planning on using as much festival currency as possible, and completing with treasure if the whole thing is not covered ^^ (I do have the necessary currency with me, it's only a matter of what you accept :D)

Edit: here's the form :)
Quote:
username: Irien
venue: Redrock Cove
time: 2 hours
any certain items only?: nope, everything please, though you can keep the eggs as a lucky bonus :D
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien

my current rate is 1:500 on festival currency which makes your payment an even 240, and it doesnt have to be the current festival's currency btw, it can even be a mix if youd like.

if this is ok with you then you can go ahead and make a 2-way cr and ill start grinding for you :)
@Irien

my current rate is 1:500 on festival currency which makes your payment an even 240, and it doesnt have to be the current festival's currency btw, it can even be a mix if youd like.

if this is ok with you then you can go ahead and make a 2-way cr and ill start grinding for you :)
@steampunkdNinja
Perfect! I'll set up the CR now :) I'm going to sleep right now though, so I won't be responsive for a few hours after that ^^
@steampunkdNinja
Perfect! I'll set up the CR now :) I'm going to sleep right now though, so I won't be responsive for a few hours after that ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@steampunkdNinja
I'd like to hire you again when you have time, same as before ^^
@steampunkdNinja
I'd like to hire you again when you have time, same as before ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien

sure! ill start grinding once you set up a cr :)
@Irien

sure! ill start grinding once you set up a cr :)
@steampunkdNinja
Thanks, I set it up :)
@steampunkdNinja
Thanks, I set it up :)
2H1KHHC.png
up
up
@steampunkdNinja
You know, I kinda feel bad being the only one to hire you. You're efficient and nice to trade with, so you really should get more customers ._.
In any case, I'd like to do one hour in the Waterway, paying in treasure this time :)
@steampunkdNinja
You know, I kinda feel bad being the only one to hire you. You're efficient and nice to trade with, so you really should get more customers ._.
In any case, I'd like to do one hour in the Waterway, paying in treasure this time :)
2H1KHHC.png
1 2 3