Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Too much apparels and familliars!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Here are all the items I have for trading or sale and my need. =D [emoji=money bag size=1][b]My gem/treasure ratio is :[/b] 1g=1k [emoji=subscription update size=1][b]Festival currencies[/b] are welcomed, but on case by case, don't hesitate to make an offer. 2currencies = 1K [LIST] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2422537#post_32806357]Apparels[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2422537#post_32806373]Familiars[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2422537#post_32806379]Skins & Accents[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2422537#post_32806381]Other : Eggs / Dragons[/url] [/LIST] [quote=Last Update] [center][b]/!\ I NEED TO UPDATE MY SKINS and ACCENTS /!\[/b] Some of the accents/skins list bellow migh be lacking (hovewer I think I still have most of them)[/center] [/quote]
Here are all the items I have for trading or sale and my need. =D

My gem/treasure ratio is : 1g=1k
Festival currencies are welcomed, but on case by case, don't hesitate to make an offer. 2currencies = 1K

Last Update wrote:
/!\ I NEED TO UPDATE MY SKINS and ACCENTS /!\
Some of the accents/skins list bellow migh be lacking (hovewer I think I still have most of them)
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
[u]Apparels[/u] Here are all the apparels I have for sale or trade. [LIST] [*]I sell according to AH prices. [i](will take the lower beween gems and treasures as base price before any negotiations)[/i] [*]I price my fodder apparel to 4g/4Kt [*]I make discount for bulk purchase (in gems or treasures)!!! [*]I trade for apparels I need and/or Familiars I don't have [/LIST] [b]If you don't remember the name of the apparels, please mention the number of the hoard's page it apears so I could easily find it out this mess. =')[/b] ... [center][emoji=plague rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=plague rune][/center] [quote=NEED] [columns] Nelchael [item=Black Shades] [nextcol] Hakai [item=diamond talonclasp pendant] [nextcol] MutaMuta [item=umbral tail tatters] [nextcol] Toci [item=finely crafted lute] [nextcol] Audric [item=weathered tail tatters] [/columns] others [item=skeletal chimes] & Any Scars [/quote]
Apparels

Here are all the apparels I have for sale or trade.
  • I sell according to AH prices. (will take the lower beween gems and treasures as base price before any negotiations)
  • I price my fodder apparel to 4g/4Kt
  • I make discount for bulk purchase (in gems or treasures)!!!
  • I trade for apparels I need and/or Familiars I don't have

If you don't remember the name of the apparels, please mention the number of the hoard's page it apears so I could easily find it out this mess. =')

NEED wrote:
Nelchael
Black Shades
Hakai
Diamond Talonclasp Pendant
MutaMuta
Umbral Tail Tatters
Toci
Finely Crafted Lute
Audric
Weathered Tail Tatters

others
Skeletal Chimes & Any Scars
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
Familiars I HAVE: A bunch of fodder familiars. --> Will sell them by batches of 12 for 20[emoji=gem size=1] I NEED : Alpha Sorted... :3 [columns] [b]MISCs[/b] [item=Hex Noggle][item=Hippojay][item=Longwing Epiptite][item=Mechanical Destroyer ][item=Mesacliff Painter][item=Spongy Spingy][item=Vermillion Epiptite] [nextcol] [b]BOSS FAMILIARS[/b] [LIST] [*]Coarsefur Yeti [*]Crystalhide Jester [*]Featherback Boar [*]Frost Delver [*]Ghostly Rat Lord [*]Goldenbeast [*]Hawksbill Goliath [*]Hydra [*]Molten Wartoad [*]Mossy Pohip [*]Overcharged Silverbeast [*]Roc [*]Rockback Charger [*]Stone Borer [*]Thunderstomp [*]Undying Featherback [*]Wartoad [/LIST] [/columns] [b]FESTIVE & PAST EVENT[/b] [u]Deity Guardians[/u] [LIST] [*]Granite Guardian (earth) [*]Lightning Lancer (lightning) [*]Sunbeam Soldier (light) [/LIST] [u]Sprite[/u] Arcane Sprite / Earth Sprite / Ice Sprite / Light Sprite / Lightning Sprite / Shadow Sprite / Wind Sprite [u]Misc[/u] Bone Fiend / Skycat / Cog Frog / Golden Idol Boolean / Golden Bantam Fangar / Red-Footed Akirbeak / Speedy [b]GEMS FAM[/b] --> I'll buy your gem familiar only if the price is bellow market place [LIST] [*]Downy Fox Rat [*]Fawn Fox Rat [*]Fluted Pukasloth [*]Glasswing Flutter [*]Hati [*]Longhorn Capricat [*]Mock Firebird [*]Prancing Capricat [*]Rivermouth Flatbill [*]Spotted Pukasloth [/LIST]
Familiars

I HAVE:

A bunch of fodder familiars.
--> Will sell them by batches of 12 for 20

I NEED :

Alpha Sorted... :3
MISCs
Hex Noggle Hippojay Longwing Epiptite Mechanical Destroyer Mesacliff Painter Spongy Spingy Vermillion Epiptite

BOSS FAMILIARS
  • Coarsefur Yeti
  • Crystalhide Jester
  • Featherback Boar
  • Frost Delver
  • Ghostly Rat Lord
  • Goldenbeast
  • Hawksbill Goliath
  • Hydra
  • Molten Wartoad
  • Mossy Pohip
  • Overcharged Silverbeast
  • Roc
  • Rockback Charger
  • Stone Borer
  • Thunderstomp
  • Undying Featherback
  • Wartoad

FESTIVE & PAST EVENT

Deity Guardians
  • Granite Guardian (earth)
  • Lightning Lancer (lightning)
  • Sunbeam Soldier (light)

Sprite
Arcane Sprite / Earth Sprite / Ice Sprite / Light Sprite / Lightning Sprite / Shadow Sprite / Wind Sprite

Misc
Bone Fiend / Skycat / Cog Frog / Golden Idol
Boolean / Golden Bantam Fangar / Red-Footed Akirbeak / Speedy

GEMS FAM

--> I'll buy your gem familiar only if the price is bellow market place

• Downy Fox Rat
  • Fawn Fox Rat
  • Fluted Pukasloth
  • Glasswing Flutter
  • Hati
  • Longhorn Capricat
  • Mock Firebird
  • Prancing Capricat
  • Rivermouth Flatbill
  • Spotted Pukasloth
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
Skins and Accents

I am looking to sold these skins and accents so told me which ones you need nd we could speak about a price. ^-^

(Most are from previous festivals, the other are coli drops or from Swip's stall)

TUNDRA
PEARLCATCHER
Skins and Accents

I am looking to sold these skins and accents so told me which ones you need nd we could speak about a price. ^-^

(Most are from previous festivals, the other are coli drops or from Swip's stall)

TUNDRA
PEARLCATCHER
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
[size=5]Others[/size] [u]Eggs for Trading:[/u] Have: [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] Want: [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [u]Dragon:[/u] Xxx
Others

Eggs for Trading:

Have:
Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

Want:
Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg

Dragon:

Xxx
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
Open !=)
Open !=)
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Fouguri hello! I'm interested in your Bloodred Kelpie Mane. I have a sales/trade thread if you'd like to take a look to see if you see anything you'd like to trade. if not that's okay and have a wonderful night!
@Fouguri hello! I'm interested in your Bloodred Kelpie Mane. I have a sales/trade thread if you'd like to take a look to see if you see anything you'd like to trade. if not that's okay and have a wonderful night!
@Ziegler

Hello, thank for your offer!=D

Currently nothing except the Firebreather Cape and Bloody Head Bandage are interested me on your post. They are around 40 and 10 G, so if you are okay to *** 100G to the trade, it's okay for to trade my kelpie mane. ^-^

Good Wavecrest Saturnalia !!! /o/
@Ziegler

Hello, thank for your offer!=D

Currently nothing except the Firebreather Cape and Bloody Head Bandage are interested me on your post. They are around 40 and 10 G, so if you are okay to *** 100G to the trade, it's okay for to trade my kelpie mane. ^-^

Good Wavecrest Saturnalia !!! /o/
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Fouguri I have extras of these: [item=Gold-throated Sparrow][item=Mammertee][item=Maren Ambusher][item=Mimic Buttersnake][item=Parasitic Fungus][item=Flora Cerdae] Would you trade for your... [item=Steam Gyre][item=King Parda][item=Longneck Wanderer][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][item=Searing Jackalope][item=Dunewind Manticore]
@Fouguri I have extras of these:
Gold-Throated Sparrow Mammertee Maren Ambusher Mimic Buttersnake Parasitic Fungus Flora Cerdae
Would you trade for your...
Steam Gyre King Parda Longneck Wanderer Ruffletail Tadhop Searing Jackalope Dunewind Manticore
Addiction: Hot black tea.
Profession: Wannabe philosopher.
Pronouns: They/them/their.
@Heradotus

That's fine for me!
I send you a CR! =)
@Heradotus

That's fine for me!
I send you a CR! =)
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!