Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Leveling 1-25 (Closed for now!)
1 2 3 4 5
Howdy! Got a lot of youtube to catch up on and commissions to save up for, let me level your dragons I'm already in the coli.

Terms:
  • Don't care if they're fed or not, they will be by the time I'm through with them.
  • Your dragon must be named.
  • Max turnaround time per pair of dragons is a week.
  • You can pay up front or on delivery, if you don't collect your dragons by 2 weeks after return CR I keep em.
  • I’ll quote a discount for partially leveled dragons but please no stones.
  • Eggs accepted as partial payment, valued at 250.

Price:
1 dragon: 200g/kt
2 dragons: 350g/kt
3 dragons: 550g/kt
4 dragons: 700g/kt

Etc

In The Works (8 dragons max):
-

Thanks for stoppin by!
Howdy! Got a lot of youtube to catch up on and commissions to save up for, let me level your dragons I'm already in the coli.

Terms:
  • Don't care if they're fed or not, they will be by the time I'm through with them.
  • Your dragon must be named.
  • Max turnaround time per pair of dragons is a week.
  • You can pay up front or on delivery, if you don't collect your dragons by 2 weeks after return CR I keep em.
  • I’ll quote a discount for partially leveled dragons but please no stones.
  • Eggs accepted as partial payment, valued at 250.

Price:
1 dragon: 200g/kt
2 dragons: 350g/kt
3 dragons: 550g/kt
4 dragons: 700g/kt

Etc

In The Works (8 dragons max):
-

Thanks for stoppin by!
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Bump!
Bump!
Alright, tinkered with this as much as I currently care to! Let's get this bad boy back on the first page!
Alright, tinkered with this as much as I currently care to! Let's get this bad boy back on the first page!
A morning bump!
A morning bump!
Evening Bump
Evening Bump
@QueenCorn Hello! I have [item=Conflagrant Halo][item=Contaminated Halo] [item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Conjurer's Staff] The two Halos I'm looking more so to sell if you'd consider that at all, but the collar and staff, would you be willing to trade for one Ghost Flame Candle and your Conjurer's Cobwebs?
@QueenCorn

Hello! I have

Conflagrant Halo Contaminated Halo
Ghost Flame Collar Conjurer's Staff

The two Halos I'm looking more so to sell if you'd consider that at all, but the collar and staff, would you be willing to trade for one Ghost Flame Candle and your Conjurer's Cobwebs?
@ChaosDragoness Howdy!

Buying them off you's fine by me! Would you take 100kt for the pair? And the trade for the other items sounds fine by me, I'll set that up as soon as you've had your say about the halos c:
@ChaosDragoness Howdy!

Buying them off you's fine by me! Would you take 100kt for the pair? And the trade for the other items sounds fine by me, I'll set that up as soon as you've had your say about the halos c:
1 2 3 4 5