Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
@raebaa i could, absolutely! how would you like me to stat them?

for both dragons to lvl 25, that'll be 443kt or 533g, and you can pay when you send the dragons over or when they've been levelled.
@raebaa i could, absolutely! how would you like me to stat them?

for both dragons to lvl 25, that'll be 443kt or 533g, and you can pay when you send the dragons over or when they've been levelled.
@Irradiation uh...Culex's guide please :) That's the one most people use right? I'll pay when I send them over...thank you
@Irradiation uh...Culex's guide please :) That's the one most people use right? I'll pay when I send them over...thank you
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@raebaa yep, that's one of the guides people use the most afaik.
alright, i'll start levelling them up when i get them, and no problem!
@raebaa yep, that's one of the guides people use the most afaik.
alright, i'll start levelling them up when i get them, and no problem!
@Irradiation
I have 4 dragons I want trained to lv.20, 2 are lv.1 and the other 2 are lv.17 and lv.14, can you take them on?
@Irradiation
I have 4 dragons I want trained to lv.20, 2 are lv.1 and the other 2 are lv.17 and lv.14, can you take them on?
@Quenya i'm happy taking on 2 of them right now, levelling them to 20 and then levelling the remaining 2 if you still need them levelled once the first 2 are done.
@Quenya i'm happy taking on 2 of them right now, levelling them to 20 and then levelling the remaining 2 if you still need them levelled once the first 2 are done.
@Irradiation
Excellent, sending you over the already levelled ones
@Irradiation
Excellent, sending you over the already levelled ones
@quenya got them, i'll start levelling them up now. that'll be 140kt or 168g but i'll set up a 2 way cr when they're done.
@quenya got them, i'll start levelling them up now. that'll be 140kt or 168g but i'll set up a 2 way cr when they're done.
when they are done send them over together with a msg with the payment 'cos I prolly won't remember the amount xD
when they are done send them over together with a msg with the payment 'cos I prolly won't remember the amount xD
@quenya yep, i'll be doing that as well don't worry! =)
@quenya yep, i'll be doing that as well don't worry! =)
Coli Venue: Arena
Amount of battles: 100
Payment: Treasure
Notes: I'd like all drops please... :)
Coli Venue: Arena
Amount of battles: 100
Payment: Treasure
Notes: I'd like all drops please... :)
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93