Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 92 93
@yall

Hi again! Could I order 250 grinding rounds in Thunderhead Savannah?
@yall

Hi again! Could I order 250 grinding rounds in Thunderhead Savannah?
@antari

hello, hello! you can, absolutely! that'll be 50kt and i'll start your order soon.
@antari

hello, hello! you can, absolutely! that'll be 50kt and i'll start your order soon.
If grinding is still open:

Coli Venue: Rainsong Jungle
Amount of battles: 200
Payment: treasure
Notes: all drops please
If grinding is still open:

Coli Venue: Rainsong Jungle
Amount of battles: 200
Payment: treasure
Notes: all drops please
@maki

yep, grinding is open!
that'll be 60kt and i'll start work on your order soon.
@maki

yep, grinding is open!
that'll be 60kt and i'll start work on your order soon.
I'd be interested in getting some Golem Workshop grinding done!
You mention you accept gems, but have no gem price listed per battle/for grinding, are gems still a fine offer for that?
If so, I'd like the maximum of 100 battles done! :] Would that be 65g or more?
Please let me know, and thank you!
I'd be interested in getting some Golem Workshop grinding done!
You mention you accept gems, but have no gem price listed per battle/for grinding, are gems still a fine offer for that?
If so, I'd like the maximum of 100 battles done! :] Would that be 65g or more?
Please let me know, and thank you!
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx

i accept gems for grinding, yep! my old ratio was 1:850, but i'll probably update that to 1:1000 for simplicity's sake. so yep, that would be 65g for 100 battles in the golem workshop.

@MunchkinLynx

i accept gems for grinding, yep! my old ratio was 1:850, but i'll probably update that to 1:1000 for simplicity's sake. so yep, that would be 65g for 100 battles in the golem workshop.

Ahh wonderful, thanks for answering all that! I'd like to order those 100 Golem Workshop battles then, a CR with payment will follow shortly!

(And I feel you on the 1:1000 rate for simplicity, ain't nobody got time to fumble with the math on these, haha)
Ahh wonderful, thanks for answering all that! I'd like to order those 100 Golem Workshop battles then, a CR with payment will follow shortly!

(And I feel you on the 1:1000 rate for simplicity, ain't nobody got time to fumble with the math on these, haha)
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx

no worries! i'll get started on your order now and should have it completed in a couple of hours.

(aha yeah absolutely :'D )
@MunchkinLynx

no worries! i'll get started on your order now and should have it completed in a couple of hours.

(aha yeah absolutely :'D )
No rush, feel free to just get back to me whenever you got it done, even if that's not today! :> I know the workshop's difficulty well myself, hence why I'm glad I can buy some help with it haha
No rush, feel free to just get back to me whenever you got it done, even if that's not today! :> I know the workshop's difficulty well myself, hence why I'm glad I can buy some help with it haha
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx

thanks!
yeah, i don't really do much grinding for myself tbh, but i use the coli a lot so i figured i'd grind for others, and the golem workshop doesn't take too long like i expected. :'D
@MunchkinLynx

thanks!
yeah, i don't really do much grinding for myself tbh, but i use the coli a lot so i figured i'd grind for others, and the golem workshop doesn't take too long like i expected. :'D
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 92 93