Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 92 93
Do you have Reflect on one of your dragons, so you could fight the Kelp Beds bosses? Especially the Mantarune, since I'm looking for the crates (Mantarune Crate and Manta Rune Crate).
Do you have Reflect on one of your dragons, so you could fight the Kelp Beds bosses? Especially the Mantarune, since I'm looking for the crates (Mantarune Crate and Manta Rune Crate).
@maki

just checked and yep, i have reflect on one of the dragons. i could do a test run first to make sure i can fight the bosses for you if you don't mind waiting?
@maki

just checked and yep, i have reflect on one of the dragons. i could do a test run first to make sure i can fight the bosses for you if you don't mind waiting?
@maki (sorry for the double ping)

i can handle the kelp beds bosses. will just take a bit longer than usual but it's absolutely doable with my team.
@maki (sorry for the double ping)

i can handle the kelp beds bosses. will just take a bit longer than usual but it's absolutely doable with my team.
Great! You can refresh if you see the Wave Sweeper, I'm interested only in the Mantarune drops.

Coli Venue: Kelp Beds
Amount of battles: 200
Payment: treasure
Notes: all drops please
Great! You can refresh if you see the Wave Sweeper, I'm interested only in the Mantarune drops.

Coli Venue: Kelp Beds
Payment: treasure
Notes: all drops please
@maki

sure thing, that'll make it a bit quicker hopefully! that'll be 80kt, and i'll get it done for you today! =)
@maki

sure thing, that'll make it a bit quicker hopefully! that'll be 80kt, and i'll get it done for you today! =)
Coli Venue: Rainsong jungle
Payment: 60kt
Notes: Preferably finished in the next couple days or before the event ends, I need the food. I'd like all drops please!
Coli Venue: Rainsong jungle
Payment: 60kt
Notes: Preferably finished in the next couple days or before the event ends, I need the food. I'd like all drops please!
@LyricalChaos

i have an order to finish before yours but i can absolutely do your order today. i'll get it done for you asap.
@LyricalChaos

i have an order to finish before yours but i can absolutely do your order today. i'll get it done for you asap.
Ip
Ip
I write Lore! Examples:
47363993.png
@yall

Hi, I have 2 dragons for leveling 1-25, are you available?
@yall

Hi, I have 2 dragons for leveling 1-25, are you available?
tumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o2_250.giftumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o1_250.gif
@DivineLucious

i am, yep! it'll be 210kt per dragon to be levelled, and i'll get it done in a week if all goes well.
@DivineLucious

i am, yep! it'll be 210kt per dragon to be levelled, and i'll get it done in a week if all goes well.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 92 93