Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
@ Irradiation

Hi! I've got a LV 23 I'd love to have finished out if possible. No rush, and I can pay in treasure. :)
@ Irradiation

Hi! I've got a LV 23 I'd love to have finished out if possible. No rush, and I can pay in treasure. :)
@bumperstew sure thing! that'll be 40kt. just send a one-way cr whenever you're ready! ^-^
@bumperstew sure thing! that'll be 40kt. just send a one-way cr whenever you're ready! ^-^
@Irradiation Zlato has been sent!
@Irradiation Zlato has been sent!
@bumperstew got him, i'll be working on him soon. ^^
@bumperstew got him, i'll be working on him soon. ^^
@Irradiation
I would like my level 11 dragon be leveled to 25 if that's okay. That should be 206kt? I would prefer to pay when I send her over.
@Irradiation
I would like my level 11 dragon be leveled to 25 if that's okay. That should be 206kt? I would prefer to pay when I send her over.
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@peepsnibbles that's absolutely fine! yep, that'll be 206kt. send her over whenever you're ready and i'll work on her soon.
@peepsnibbles that's absolutely fine! yep, that'll be 206kt. send her over whenever you're ready and i'll work on her soon.
@soII after a break we're open again!

@soII after a break we're open again!

@Irradiation great! father needs to go from 20 to 25 now, so that's 110kt, right?
@Irradiation great! father needs to go from 20 to 25 now, so that's 110kt, right?
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | neocities
@soII yep, that's right. feel free to send father over whenever you're ready and i'll get working on him asap. you can pay either before or after i've finished levelling him, whichever you prefer.
@soII yep, that's right. feel free to send father over whenever you're ready and i'll get working on him asap. you can pay either before or after i've finished levelling him, whichever you prefer.
@Irradiation
I have a dragon at level 3 that I'd like leveled to 25, so I think that's 228kt. If it's all right with you, I'd prefer to pay when she's done.
@Irradiation
I have a dragon at level 3 that I'd like leveled to 25, so I think that's 228kt. If it's all right with you, I'd prefer to pay when she's done.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93