Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] extra fams for silk wreckage fams
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@snackeater Ooh, lovely! Send a CR for the first trade and I'll dig around a bit? ^_^
@snackeater Ooh, lovely! Send a CR for the first trade and I'll dig around a bit? ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle Sure thing, I've also got these if you're interested in fest apparel: [item=luminous legguards][item=seashell mantle][item=diver sash][item=fin jewels][item=tree warden's garb]
@Tropickle Sure thing, I've also got these if you're interested in fest apparel:

Luminous Legguards Seashell Mantle Diver Sash Fin Jewels Tree Warden's Garb
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

Skins/Accents: 355g
Sunstone Sentinel (40g), Infernal Fur (18g), Little Lightning Bug (20g), Potash Peach Keeper (35g), Magic of Fire (60g), Broken Geode (50kt -->60g), Hewn Hunter (37g), Spatial Aberration (30g), Opulent Relic (25g), Serpente Fuego (30g)

Chests: 270g
Spooky Tundra (40g), Monster Within (50g), Rainbow Obsidian (64g), Bottled Wrath (80g), Molten Vein (36g)

Although, looking at the skins/accents, I found the following prices for these skins (97g). Spooky Scary Tundra (28g), Monster Within (19g), Rainbow Obsidian (20g), Bottled Wrath (30g)
Plus, the Molten Vein (36g) would make a total of 133g, which is half the chest pricing. But since each chest comes with ~5g, I could go 155g for the 5 chests?

So in total, 355g+155g=510g

Then with the Seashell Mantle (230g) and Diver Sash (100g), it comes out to 840g. LAH for nature sprites is 825g right now, and each blushing pink rose is 45g.

Oh goodness, so many numbers XD Okay, so... At this moment, this is what we've got.

I'm Offering (960g): Nature Sprite (825g), Blushing Pink Rose (45g), Blushing Pink Rose (45g), Blushing Pink Rose (45g)

You're Trading (840g): Sunstone Sentinel (40g), Infernal Fur (18g), Little Lightning Bug (20g), Potash Peach Keeper (35g), Magic of Fire (60g), Broken Geode (50kt -->60g), Hewn Hunter (37g), Spatial Aberration (30g), Opulent Relic (25g), Serpente Fuego (30g), Spooky Tundra (40g), Monster Within (50g), Rainbow Obsidian (64g), Bottled Wrath (80g), Molten Vein (36g), Seashell Mantle (230g), Diver Sash (100g)

So, I can either take out two of the Blushing Pink Roses, or you can let me know if your apparel section from your trading page is updated? XD
@snackeater Ooh, aight. I've taken a liking to the following.

Skins/Accents: 355g
Sunstone Sentinel (40g), Infernal Fur (18g), Little Lightning Bug (20g), Potash Peach Keeper (35g), Magic of Fire (60g), Broken Geode (50kt -->60g), Hewn Hunter (37g), Spatial Aberration (30g), Opulent Relic (25g), Serpente Fuego (30g)

Chests: 270g
Spooky Tundra (40g), Monster Within (50g), Rainbow Obsidian (64g), Bottled Wrath (80g), Molten Vein (36g)

Although, looking at the skins/accents, I found the following prices for these skins (97g). Spooky Scary Tundra (28g), Monster Within (19g), Rainbow Obsidian (20g), Bottled Wrath (30g)
Plus, the Molten Vein (36g) would make a total of 133g, which is half the chest pricing. But since each chest comes with ~5g, I could go 155g for the 5 chests?

So in total, 355g+155g=510g

Then with the Seashell Mantle (230g) and Diver Sash (100g), it comes out to 840g. LAH for nature sprites is 825g right now, and each blushing pink rose is 45g.

Oh goodness, so many numbers XD Okay, so... At this moment, this is what we've got.

I'm Offering (960g): Nature Sprite (825g), Blushing Pink Rose (45g), Blushing Pink Rose (45g), Blushing Pink Rose (45g)

You're Trading (840g): Sunstone Sentinel (40g), Infernal Fur (18g), Little Lightning Bug (20g), Potash Peach Keeper (35g), Magic of Fire (60g), Broken Geode (50kt -->60g), Hewn Hunter (37g), Spatial Aberration (30g), Opulent Relic (25g), Serpente Fuego (30g), Spooky Tundra (40g), Monster Within (50g), Rainbow Obsidian (64g), Bottled Wrath (80g), Molten Vein (36g), Seashell Mantle (230g), Diver Sash (100g)

So, I can either take out two of the Blushing Pink Roses, or you can let me know if your apparel section from your trading page is updated? XD
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@snackeater Sorry for second ping. Updated my previous post. I'm sorry for all the numbers. I hope my brain was thinking straight <_>
@snackeater Sorry for second ping. Updated my previous post. I'm sorry for all the numbers. I hope my brain was thinking straight <_>
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle No worries!

I haven't gotten much other apparel other than fodder stuff so I'm okay with leaving out two of the roses. Feel free to send a CR whenever!
@Tropickle No worries!

I haven't gotten much other apparel other than fodder stuff so I'm okay with leaving out two of the roses. Feel free to send a CR whenever!
@snackeater

I have 2 serthis alchemist, and 3 of the potionsmasters I'd like to trade for the clattercog engineer, the 2 spiders from volcanic vents, tradewinds gull, and mottled sea serpent
@snackeater

I have 2 serthis alchemist, and 3 of the potionsmasters I'd like to trade for the clattercog engineer, the 2 spiders from volcanic vents, tradewinds gull, and mottled sea serpent
lmBVOQT.gifSNH9aOp.gifiSeAVDm.gif
@Tropickle I guess I could, would like a whole CR of it even out the prices?

@romanova42 Sounds good, feel free to send em over!

As a side note I might end up nodding off soon, sorry if I don't respond to either of you til after rollover :p
@Tropickle I guess I could, would like a whole CR of it even out the prices?

@romanova42 Sounds good, feel free to send em over!

As a side note I might end up nodding off soon, sorry if I don't respond to either of you til after rollover :p

I can send a CR with the 3 roses, and you can attach all the fodder to that CR. Then in the next CR, I'll send the Sprite and you can attach all skins/chests to that one. Just so there aren't any mix ups. ^_^
@snackeater Actually, yeah. Pretty much an exact match. XD

I can send a CR with the 3 roses, and you can attach all the fodder to that CR. Then in the next CR, I'll send the Sprite and you can attach all skins/chests to that one. Just so there aren't any mix ups. ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
up
up