Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T&S] Fams!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Tropickle
The LAH for the spirit is 75kt while the marauder is 35kt~ Would you be willing to make up the difference with either currency or fodder fams I don't have? O:

@ofrevas
Sounds good! The only other spirits I have to spare are earth and wind :3 Just let me know if you wanna buy those too~

Thank you both!
@Tropickle
The LAH for the spirit is 75kt while the marauder is 35kt~ Would you be willing to make up the difference with either currency or fodder fams I don't have? O:

@ofrevas
Sounds good! The only other spirits I have to spare are earth and wind :3 Just let me know if you wanna buy those too~

Thank you both!
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
I'll send a CR for those, then, and check the AH for prices on the others :)
I'll send a CR for those, then, and check the AH for prices on the others :)
8g7QT7K.png
@JellyLu Uhh Could I just give you three fodder hatchlings? XD
@JellyLu Uhh Could I just give you three fodder hatchlings? XD
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
I don't have the space, sorry ;u; I'm hopefully trying to save up to expand before my dom ends~

Thank you anyway for considering
@Tropickle
I don't have the space, sorry ;u; I'm hopefully trying to save up to expand before my dom ends~

Thank you anyway for considering
@JellyLu Ehm, what else would you be interested in? I have a few fodder familiars but I don't think it's enough to make up the difference. XD But if you'd like, you can look through my dragons. All of the familiars assigned to dragons are up for trade/sale.

Just go from the front to the back of my dragons.
@JellyLu Ehm, what else would you be interested in? I have a few fodder familiars but I don't think it's enough to make up the difference. XD But if you'd like, you can look through my dragons. All of the familiars assigned to dragons are up for trade/sale.

Just go from the front to the back of my dragons.
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
If you're willing to part with your serthis archivist, greybeak reaper, opheodrys serthis, wraith hound, and nephrite chameleon I'd accept that :D I've been trying to get that chameleon forever ohmygahh
@Tropickle
If you're willing to part with your serthis archivist, greybeak reaper, opheodrys serthis, wraith hound, and nephrite chameleon I'd accept that :D I've been trying to get that chameleon forever ohmygahh
Up
Up
@JellyLu Hmm K
Send the CR?
I'm also eyeing your Spirit of Ice. Would you be willing to hold it for me until I see what I can do?
@JellyLu Hmm K
Send the CR?
I'm also eyeing your Spirit of Ice. Would you be willing to hold it for me until I see what I can do?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
Sure, I'll send c: Thanks for helping me fill my bestiary!

As for the spirit of ice, yes I can put one on hold for a bit~
@Tropickle
Sure, I'll send c: Thanks for helping me fill my bestiary!

As for the spirit of ice, yes I can put one on hold for a bit~
Up
Up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25