Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ S ] UM accents
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27
@valka i added the g, thank you :o
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
@Valka
Do you have a price for Icewind Herald?
@Valka
Do you have a price for Icewind Herald?
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@Valka

What sort of art are you looking for? I'm interested in Candy Constellation, Lolita's Dream, and/or Nothing.

I can do busts, fullbodies, gijinkas, ref sheets, etc.
Some of my work can be found here, and if you'd like examples of anything specific, let me know and I'll see if I have something!
@Valka

What sort of art are you looking for? I'm interested in Candy Constellation, Lolita's Dream, and/or Nothing.

I can do busts, fullbodies, gijinkas, ref sheets, etc.
Some of my work can be found here, and if you'd like examples of anything specific, let me know and I'll see if I have something!
@Valka

yeah i don't even notice it myself which is why i'm willing to sell it a lot more than the comet lol

Oh and, I just realized you also had , which I'm also interested in. Would you be willing to bundle it with Fatal Error and I could offer a little more for both? c:
@Valka

yeah i don't even notice it myself which is why i'm willing to sell it a lot more than the comet lol

Oh and, I just realized you also had , which I'm also interested in. Would you be willing to bundle it with Fatal Error and I could offer a little more for both? c:
XOxv5KE.png
@RingsofSaturn hows 1100g? :o

@marenostra most of my ocs are human, however would you be down with drawing pokemon by any chance?

@cytus if you add 800g i'd be down with that ;p
@RingsofSaturn hows 1100g? :o

@marenostra most of my ocs are human, however would you be down with drawing pokemon by any chance?

@cytus if you add 800g i'd be down with that ;p
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka

One of my favourite things to draw, in fact! I have some recent work somewhere around here, let's see...

@Valka

One of my favourite things to draw, in fact! I have some recent work somewhere around here, let's see...

@Valka Would you be alright with holding 'i must hold my tongue' for a few days? I get paid soon.
Unless you have an idea for some art in mind? I prefer creatures usually...
@Valka Would you be alright with holding 'i must hold my tongue' for a few days? I get paid soon.
Unless you have an idea for some art in mind? I prefer creatures usually...
they/them
@marenostra i'd be willing to do a partial $/art, or full art payment depending on how much you charge per piece!

@syzygysvi yes a hold is no problem! i'd be willing to look at art examples if you have them :>
@marenostra i'd be willing to do a partial $/art, or full art payment depending on how much you charge per piece!

@syzygysvi yes a hold is no problem! i'd be willing to look at art examples if you have them :>
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka

Uhh... Normally I would have 800g, but I happened to spend it yesterday... I'm actually in gem debt rn too, but I should have 300g~ whenever my gem MP bundle sells.

I could offer art but I'm super busy those few weeks and can't really draw ; ; Maybe we could do a hold? unless something else I have catches your fancy, I don't know
@Valka

Uhh... Normally I would have 800g, but I happened to spend it yesterday... I'm actually in gem debt rn too, but I should have 300g~ whenever my gem MP bundle sells.

I could offer art but I'm super busy those few weeks and can't really draw ; ; Maybe we could do a hold? unless something else I have catches your fancy, I don't know
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27