Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@NebulasAndJays Wow! Just yesterday I had my biggest sale yet, and here you come to beat it already. That trade is perfectly agreeable to me! Unfortunately, I don't have any of the things you collect (need to do more digging and coli grinding)

I'll get the CR set up!
@NebulasAndJays Wow! Just yesterday I had my biggest sale yet, and here you come to beat it already. That trade is perfectly agreeable to me! Unfortunately, I don't have any of the things you collect (need to do more digging and coli grinding)

I'll get the CR set up!
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
@LavenderPrince

Hello I know it's not listed in the post but I was wondering if you had any health potions? whether it's minor normal or major doesn't matter
@LavenderPrince

Hello I know it's not listed in the post but I was wondering if you had any health potions? whether it's minor normal or major doesn't matter
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

@Rib I'm afraid I don't have any health potions. When I do manage to find some, I use them while in the coliseum.
@Rib I'm afraid I don't have any health potions. When I do manage to find some, I use them while in the coliseum.
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
@LavenderPrince

Ah well thank you anyway
@LavenderPrince

Ah well thank you anyway
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

@LavenderPrince

May I please buy black slime, 2x Green Sludge and the Diseased Might fragment?
@LavenderPrince

May I please buy black slime, 2x Green Sludge and the Diseased Might fragment?
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
@ExcelsisDeo absolutely! that would be 25g or 19,500t
@ExcelsisDeo absolutely! that would be 25g or 19,500t
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
@LavenderPrince

Could I perhaps trade you icicle chains for your starwood veil? If the LAH prices aren't close enough I can throw in a bit of treasure :o
@LavenderPrince

Could I perhaps trade you icicle chains for your starwood veil? If the LAH prices aren't close enough I can throw in a bit of treasure :o
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@CometStorm hm. I don't really need Icicle Chains right now, but I suppose I could just resell them. Sure!
@CometStorm hm. I don't really need Icicle Chains right now, but I suppose I could just resell them. Sure!
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
@LavenderPrince
Can I get your Brilliant Healer's Reference, for Contrast Aviator Satchel and Frostfinder's Arctic Pants?
@LavenderPrince
Can I get your Brilliant Healer's Reference, for Contrast Aviator Satchel and Frostfinder's Arctic Pants?
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
@makani sure thing!
@makani sure thing!
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15