Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@LavenderPrince

how much for 3 purple sludges?
@LavenderPrince

how much for 3 purple sludges?
Rbf96Oh.gif3e94Gpa.pngtMGni6J.pngRbf96Oh.gif
@NightAssassin after checking the lowest AH prices on most of these items, i'll trade you the Spirit of Ice for the steampunk goggles and tail bauble, the chasmcrawler pants, and the windwalker coat and gloves
@NightAssassin after checking the lowest AH prices on most of these items, i'll trade you the Spirit of Ice for the steampunk goggles and tail bauble, the chasmcrawler pants, and the windwalker coat and gloves
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
@ashestoashes

doing the math, that would be 150g or 50kt for all three purple sludges. I'm always willing to trade for things on my wishlist, though!
@ashestoashes

doing the math, that would be 150g or 50kt for all three purple sludges. I'm always willing to trade for things on my wishlist, though!
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
@LavenderPrince

I can do that. I'll go set up a CR with the stuff.
@LavenderPrince

I can do that. I'll go set up a CR with the stuff.
@LavenderPrince From your wishlist, I've got: [item=Aqua Birdskull Necklace] [item=Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece] [item=Windwalker's Arctic Pants] [item=Gold Filigree Helmet] [item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves] LAH value for these is 10g + 70g + 4g + 8g + 30g = 122g Would you be willing to trade that for all your Copper Mucks (6x3g = 18g), Green Goo (3x1g = 3g), Yellow Goo (9x2g = 18g), Green Ooze (3x1g = 3g), Green Sludge (6x3g = 18g), two of your Glass Beakers (2x5g), and all your familiars (52g)? Total comes to 122g.
@LavenderPrince From your wishlist, I've got:

Aqua Birdskull Necklace Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece Windwalker's Arctic Pants Gold Filigree Helmet Rubber Laboratory Gloves

LAH value for these is 10g + 70g + 4g + 8g + 30g = 122g

Would you be willing to trade that for all your Copper Mucks (6x3g = 18g), Green Goo (3x1g = 3g), Yellow Goo (9x2g = 18g), Green Ooze (3x1g = 3g), Green Sludge (6x3g = 18g), two of your Glass Beakers (2x5g), and all your familiars (52g)? Total comes to 122g.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu Wow! Yes! that sounds great!
@pingu Wow! Yes! that sounds great!
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
@LavenderPrince Do you have any [item=unicorn dust] or [item=cerdae sparkle] by any chance?
@LavenderPrince

Do you have any Unicorn Dust or Cerdae Sparkle by any chance?
sEdFcGz.png
@LavenderPrince I will take Wind's Prodigy skin plz LAH is 20kt
@LavenderPrince I will take Wind's Prodigy skin plz LAH is 20kt
@Dischord no, I'm afraid i don't have any unicorn glitter :(

@GoblinQueen72 sending the CR!
@Dischord no, I'm afraid i don't have any unicorn glitter :(

@GoblinQueen72 sending the CR!
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
@LavenderPrince Hi, I'm interested in the Triple Happiness accent, the rest of your baldwin mats(all of the ooze, goo, slime, and muck and the two glass beakers), the pristine rose thorn stockings, your three tinctures, and the ambush. With LAH that's: 35g+(4g+2g+15g+3g+2(1g)+3(1g)+1g+4g+5g+2(16g)+2(4g))+14g+3(15g)+15g=[b]153g[/b] From your wishlist, I have: [item=inkwell tail feathers] [item=crimson rogue wing guard]x2 [item=crimson aviator gloves] [item=sky blue silk veil] [item=helpful healer's reference] [item=tarnished steel belt] [item=white aviator scarf] [item=druid's woodtreads] [item=chasmcrawler's arctic boots] [item=crimson rogue tail binding] [item=black linen neck wrap] [item=windwalker's arctic goggles] [item=brushhunter's arctic tail cozy] [item=winterwatcher's arctic gloves] [item=winterwatcher's arctic boots] [item=blue and brown flair scarf] [item=nightglider's arctic bags] [item=tan bandana] 26g+2(3g)+5g+13g+8g+9g+3g+5g+15g+11g+11g+4g+10g+4g+4g+4g+14g+4g=[b]156g[/b] Which is a little over, but imo it's a pretty small difference so it's fine I also [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=193362&tab=dragon&did=12949779]collect[/url] some [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=193362&did=18519436]things[/url] (two separate lists) so if you have any of those, I think I have other apparel on your wishlist to trade! Edited to fix weird formatting
@LavenderPrince
Hi, I'm interested in the Triple Happiness accent, the rest of your baldwin mats(all of the ooze, goo, slime, and muck and the two glass beakers), the pristine rose thorn stockings, your three tinctures, and the ambush.
With LAH that's:
35g+(4g+2g+15g+3g+2(1g)+3(1g)+1g+4g+5g+2(16g)+2(4g))+14g+3(15g)+15g=153g

From your wishlist, I have:
Inkwell Tail Feathers Crimson Rogue Wing Guard x2 Crimson Aviator Gloves Sky Blue Silk Veil Helpful Healer's Reference Tarnished Steel Belt White Aviator Scarf Druid's Woodtreads Chasmcrawler's Arctic Boots Crimson Rogue Tail Binding Black Linen Neck Wrap Windwalker's Arctic Goggles Brushhunter's Arctic Tail Cozy Winterwatcher's Arctic Gloves Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Nightglider's Arctic Bags Tan Bandana
26g+2(3g)+5g+13g+8g+9g+3g+5g+15g+11g+11g+4g+10g+4g+4g+4g+14g+4g=156g

Which is a little over, but imo it's a pretty small difference so it's fine

I also collect some things (two separate lists) so if you have any of those, I think I have other apparel on your wishlist to trade!

Edited to fix weird formatting
________________________tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio2_100.png
sol
he/him
fr+3
tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio4_100.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15