Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Grind Time
1 2 3 4 5
[center][size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qRSBsLmFJeSSIFw3BKr014JxTerovpmLF_3KpL_OoWM/edit?usp=sharing][color=#37b86e][b]Pinglist[/b][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/alerts/icon_forumping.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/I5p64Yz.gif[/img] [nextcol][indent][color=grey] [b]Regular Coliseum Grinding[/b] I grind with three Level 25 dragons, all with Eliminate and Rally. You pick the venue you want me to grind in and you receive all drops. Currently, I won't grind in Kelp Beds or the Workshop. You can pick to receive all drops or to receive everything but the food that drops. You will receive any rare drops regardless. Maximum 1 hour per slot. You can only claim 1 slot at a time. [columns][center][color=grey] [b]Option[/b] All Drops All Drops, No Food [nextcol][indent][center][color=grey] [b]30 minutes[/b] 30 kt/g 22.5 kt/g [nextcol][indent][center][color=grey] [b]1 hour[/b] 60 kt/g 45 kt/g [/columns][color=grey] [b]Slots[/b][size=1][i][color=transparent]_____[/color][color=grey]*join the pinglist to be notified of open slots[/i][/size] 1. [size=2][color=grey]NOTE: When ordering grind time, please start a 2-way CR with payment attached. If you wish to pay with items/services talk with me first. Use the link at the top of this page to track your order. [b]You have 24 hours to accept the return CR. If you don't the CR and order will be canceled.[/b] If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. [/columns]
I5p64Yz.gif

Regular Coliseum Grinding

I grind with three Level 25 dragons, all with Eliminate and Rally. You pick the venue you want me to grind in and you receive all drops. Currently, I won't grind in Kelp Beds or the Workshop.

You can pick to receive all drops or to receive everything but the food that drops. You will receive any rare drops regardless. Maximum 1 hour per slot. You can only claim 1 slot at a time.

Option

All Drops
All Drops, No Food

30 minutes

30 kt/g
22.5 kt/g

1 hour

60 kt/g
45 kt/g

Slots_____*join the pinglist to be notified of open slots

NOTE: When ordering grind time, please start a 2-way CR with payment attached. If you wish to pay with items/services talk with me first. Use the link at the top of this page to track your order. You have 24 hours to accept the return CR. If you don't the CR and order will be canceled. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

Sure. I'd like 30min in Blooming Grove. Sending CR
@ShadowFlamel

Sure. I'd like 30min in Blooming Grove. Sending CR
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali

Sorry about the delay, grinded a tiny bit longer to make up for it.
@Lyathali

Sorry about the delay, grinded a tiny bit longer to make up for it.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

I'd love to grab an hour in Crystal Pools - lemme set up a CR and I'll fill out the spreadsheet too.
@ShadowFlamel

I'd love to grab an hour in Crystal Pools - lemme set up a CR and I'll fill out the spreadsheet too.
Ls06NZU.png
@Adamanta

Awesome, waiting for the last order and all the CRs to be accepted first. Should get it done sometime today.
@Adamanta

Awesome, waiting for the last order and all the CRs to be accepted first. Should get it done sometime today.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

May I send you a 2-way CR for 30 minutes of grinding in the Harpy's Roost? : D
@ShadowFlamel

May I send you a 2-way CR for 30 minutes of grinding in the Harpy's Roost? : D
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
@Naahva

Sure! Currently at school but I’m gonna try to knock the orders out tonight.
@Naahva

Sure! Currently at school but I’m gonna try to knock the orders out tonight.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

No problem! And thank you!
I'm really looking forward to whatever this might bring! ^^
@ShadowFlamel

No problem! And thank you!
I'm really looking forward to whatever this might bring! ^^
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]