Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Heh's Trading Post
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
I have: [item=Alchemist's Fez][item=Gossamer Silk Scarf][item=Gossamer Arm silks][item=Gossamer wing silks][item=Scarlet sylvan filigree][item=soft pink fillet][item=gilded rose thorn collar][item=faerie rose thorn collar][item= untamed banner][item=untamed shoulder guard] I would like: [item=roving seafarer's legcuffs][item=roving seafarer's armcuffs][item=hunter's tail twist][item=pristine rose thorn leg tangle][item=pristine rose thorn arm tangle][item=pristine rose thorn wing tangle][item=hunter's cape][item=ebony antlers]
I have:

Alchemist's Fez Gossamer Silk Scarf Gossamer Arm Silks Gossamer Wing Silks Scarlet Sylvan Filigree Soft Pink Fillet Gilded Rose Thorn Collar Faerie Rose Thorn Collar Untamed Banner Untamed Shoulder Guard

I would like:
Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs Hunter's Tail Twist Pristine Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Hunter's Cape Ebony Antlers
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
I HAVE RETURNED FROM MY SLUMBER. It wasn't that good because I ate some potato pastries before bed and felt really bad afterwards. #nocontrol

@shadmetheangel
I'm glad everything looks right and presented, and that it's easy to navigate, that was my intention!

And ooo sounds amazing! I'll set up a CR in a moment.
I HAVE RETURNED FROM MY SLUMBER. It wasn't that good because I ate some potato pastries before bed and felt really bad afterwards. #nocontrol

@shadmetheangel
I'm glad everything looks right and presented, and that it's easy to navigate, that was my intention!

And ooo sounds amazing! I'll set up a CR in a moment.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@aleksey
Sounds good! And nah, that smol difference is fine with me!

I'll set up a CR immediately
@aleksey
Sounds good! And nah, that smol difference is fine with me!

I'll set up a CR immediately
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@phoenixfire
AH I noticed the gossamer silk thingies have already been offered to me in the previous request but I really don't mind, one can never have too many >:^)

I'll set up a CR right away
@phoenixfire
AH I noticed the gossamer silk thingies have already been offered to me in the previous request but I really don't mind, one can never have too many >:^)

I'll set up a CR right away
A boop before bed
A boop before bed
@DeadBattery

I have the full peach plumes and celadon silks set, I was wondering if you might trade for the full Wild Barbarian set or -big o' eyes- the prismatic silkssssss
@DeadBattery

I have the full peach plumes and celadon silks set, I was wondering if you might trade for the full Wild Barbarian set or -big o' eyes- the prismatic silkssssss
OOF I overslept!!11 sdfkdighj

I will get to this very soon, I have some things to take care of
OOF I overslept!!11 sdfkdighj

I will get to this very soon, I have some things to take care of
OKAY HOLD ON JUst a moment, I had a headache today and was a little absent, I'll look into this offer immediately.
OKAY HOLD ON JUst a moment, I had a headache today and was a little absent, I'll look into this offer immediately.
@hannahbbug3
SO, all of my Prismatic Silk stuff combined would cost 760 Gems + 420 Gems for the Wild stuff. That's 1,180 in total

Okay and then you have Peach and Celadon stuff to offer which costs...
80 Gems total for a headdress, corsage, cover and a tuft (since I'm looking for those only) + 57 Gems total for the leg silks, wing silks and a tail bangle. 137 Gems altogether.

Alright now which bois would you prefer, do you have any specific apparel you'd like more than others? The Prismatic set is v expensive c^:
@hannahbbug3
SO, all of my Prismatic Silk stuff combined would cost 760 Gems + 420 Gems for the Wild stuff. That's 1,180 in total

Okay and then you have Peach and Celadon stuff to offer which costs...
80 Gems total for a headdress, corsage, cover and a tuft (since I'm looking for those only) + 57 Gems total for the leg silks, wing silks and a tail bangle. 137 Gems altogether.

Alright now which bois would you prefer, do you have any specific apparel you'd like more than others? The Prismatic set is v expensive c^:
@DeadBattery

yo I'm so good at price checking

i'm reconsidering parting with my plumes now, I sort of want to keep the set together. But I'll get back to you on the silks! Let me also look through my hoard and see if I can part with anything to bring the value up some, so it's a better trade.

I gotta drive home for now, I'll be back with you in a bit!
@DeadBattery

yo I'm so good at price checking

i'm reconsidering parting with my plumes now, I sort of want to keep the set together. But I'll get back to you on the silks! Let me also look through my hoard and see if I can part with anything to bring the value up some, so it's a better trade.

I gotta drive home for now, I'll be back with you in a bit!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45