Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Heh's Trading Post
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@seiyreslash absolutely!

Lemme CR u
@seiyreslash absolutely!

Lemme CR u
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@DeadBattery

hops back here for the 93257209th time

breathes in

Mystic Healer's Reference+2 Riptide Clipper for Blazing Goblin?

Edit: the reference is being undercut 30g to 40g, what do you value it at?
@DeadBattery

hops back here for the 93257209th time

breathes in

Mystic Healer's Reference+2 Riptide Clipper for Blazing Goblin?

Edit: the reference is being undercut 30g to 40g, what do you value it at?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@seiyreslash I actually love it when people bond with my threads, it makes me feel nice.

And it's completely fine!! That's just enough! I'll CR u
@seiyreslash I actually love it when people bond with my threads, it makes me feel nice.

And it's completely fine!! That's just enough! I'll CR u
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Added a lot of stuff
Added a lot of stuff
@DeadBattery i have [item=date plumed cover] and i'd like [item=sakura flower crown] if you're not looking for that one anymore or you don't think that's an okay trade that's fine!
@DeadBattery

i have Date Plumed Cover and i'd like Sakura Flower Crown

if you're not looking for that one anymore or you don't think that's an okay trade that's fine!
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ul8rLsV.png
@corvidknight AKFHGD i am pretty much always looking for Date Covers. I'll CR you
@corvidknight AKFHGD i am pretty much always looking for Date Covers. I'll CR you
@DeadBattery do you collect other Date Plumed apparel or just the covers? i have an extra headdress too now?
@DeadBattery do you collect other Date Plumed apparel or just the covers? i have an extra headdress too now?
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ul8rLsV.png
@corvidknight I use covers, headdresses and tufts so this one will definitely come in handy! What do ya need in return?
@corvidknight I use covers, headdresses and tufts so this one will definitely come in handy! What do ya need in return?
@DeadBattery could i get the [item=wild banner]? also it's good to know that you collect all three, i actually pick those up in the coli pretty often :03
@DeadBattery could i get the Wild Banner ? also it's good to know that you collect all three, i actually pick those up in the coli pretty often :03
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ul8rLsV.png
@DeadBattery Are you looking for these things? If so, do you have anything from my Wish List you'd trade for? (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=325336&did=44546621) [item=Morganite Flourish Tail Drape]x3 [item=Morganite Flourish Belt]x2 [item=Peridot Flourish Bracelet] [item=Pearl Flourish Belt] [item=Amber Flourish Anklets]
@DeadBattery
Are you looking for these things? If so, do you have anything from my Wish List you'd trade for? (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=325336&did=44546621)

Morganite Flourish Tail Drape x3
Morganite Flourish Belt x2
Peridot Flourish Bracelet
Pearl Flourish Belt
Amber Flourish Anklets
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45