Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Apparel Hoardsale // LF Corsair's/Gem MP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Miraear

Missing from your bestiary, I have the Alstroemeria Fox, Coppercoil Creeper, Fanrat, Flora Cerdae, Frostbite Dryad, Fungi Sage, Longneck Gladiator, Ophiotaurus, Palefoot Tadhop, Primrose Mith, Sunbeam Dryad, Tick-Tock, and Wood-Ear Deer. Would you be interested in any of those?

edit: I realized that I initially mispelled your UN, sorry about that!
@Miraear

Missing from your bestiary, I have the Alstroemeria Fox, Coppercoil Creeper, Fanrat, Flora Cerdae, Frostbite Dryad, Fungi Sage, Longneck Gladiator, Ophiotaurus, Palefoot Tadhop, Primrose Mith, Sunbeam Dryad, Tick-Tock, and Wood-Ear Deer. Would you be interested in any of those?

edit: I realized that I initially mispelled your UN, sorry about that!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@kingdoms

LAH for all three pieces is just under 80g; I don’t think there’s a combo of the items you’re interested in that adds up to that, sorry. ;v;

@snackeater

Looking at prices of other Strawberry Plumed stuff, it looks like it’d be around 20kt/23g, giving your offer a value of 140g; would you mind adding on maybe 8kt or so? Honestly I’d be happy with everything as is though, haha.
@kingdoms

LAH for all three pieces is just under 80g; I don’t think there’s a combo of the items you’re interested in that adds up to that, sorry. ;v;

@snackeater

Looking at prices of other Strawberry Plumed stuff, it looks like it’d be around 20kt/23g, giving your offer a value of 140g; would you mind adding on maybe 8kt or so? Honestly I’d be happy with everything as is though, haha.
@starblaziing I can throw in 8k no problem, I'll send a CR c:
@starblaziing I can throw in 8k no problem, I'll send a CR c:
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
I have [item=crimson wing silks] I'm mostly looking for familiars I don't have.
I have Crimson Wing Silks
I'm mostly looking for familiars I don't have.
@starblaziing

Thanks for taking the time to look! I'd be interested in as many of those as you think would be fair for the apparel items, with the exception of the Coppercoil Creeper -- I already have it awakened, I just hoard-sold it by mistake.
@starblaziing

Thanks for taking the time to look! I'd be interested in as many of those as you think would be fair for the apparel items, with the exception of the Coppercoil Creeper -- I already have it awakened, I just hoard-sold it by mistake.
"There are nights when the wolves are silent, and only the moon howls."

-- George Carlin
@Miraear

No problem! Would you be fine with Fungi Sage, Palefoot Tadhop, Tick-Tock, Ophiotaurus, and a Frostbite Dryad? Their combined LAH is about 30g, while the crown and cape are 32g.

@mooingboog

Here's what I have from your bestiary:

Alstroemeria Fox, Ashspine Widow, Basalt Vent Hop, Cactus Marzal, Cinder Mith, Colubrid Column, Curious Kettle, Dreadram, Fanrat, Floral Cerdae, Ghost Manticore, Glamourtail Hopper, Grove Piper, Longneck Gladiator, Maple Caterpillar, Mottled Sea Serpent, Pink-Tail Mole, Rosaline Strangler, Serthis Loremaster, Spotted Faun, Sweetpuff, Time Devourer, Transmuted Treasure, Tricolor Yapper

The Spotted Faun, Alstroemeria Fox, Basalt Vent Hop, Ghost Manticore, Glamourtail Hopper, Time Devourer, Transmuted Treasure, Fanrat, Pink-Tail Mole, Rosaline Strangler, Mottled Sea Serpent, Ashspine Widow, Maple Caterpillar, and Serthis Loremaster, and Longneck Gladiator add up to 246g; would those be fine for the silks?

@Miraear

No problem! Would you be fine with Fungi Sage, Palefoot Tadhop, Tick-Tock, Ophiotaurus, and a Frostbite Dryad? Their combined LAH is about 30g, while the crown and cape are 32g.

@mooingboog

Here's what I have from your bestiary:

Alstroemeria Fox, Ashspine Widow, Basalt Vent Hop, Cactus Marzal, Cinder Mith, Colubrid Column, Curious Kettle, Dreadram, Fanrat, Floral Cerdae, Ghost Manticore, Glamourtail Hopper, Grove Piper, Longneck Gladiator, Maple Caterpillar, Mottled Sea Serpent, Pink-Tail Mole, Rosaline Strangler, Serthis Loremaster, Spotted Faun, Sweetpuff, Time Devourer, Transmuted Treasure, Tricolor Yapper

The Spotted Faun, Alstroemeria Fox, Basalt Vent Hop, Ghost Manticore, Glamourtail Hopper, Time Devourer, Transmuted Treasure, Fanrat, Pink-Tail Mole, Rosaline Strangler, Mottled Sea Serpent, Ashspine Widow, Maple Caterpillar, and Serthis Loremaster, and Longneck Gladiator add up to 246g; would those be fine for the silks?

@starblaziing

Sure! Go ahead and set up a CR ^^
@starblaziing

Sure! Go ahead and set up a CR ^^
"There are nights when the wolves are silent, and only the moon howls."

-- George Carlin
@starblaziing

Im willing to trade you my Illuminated Emblem, however its currently unlisted in the AH so im not totally sure what to price it at
@starblaziing

Im willing to trade you my Illuminated Emblem, however its currently unlisted in the AH so im not totally sure what to price it at
snowsquall_floracat.png♥We are the cat♥velvet_floracat.png
@Supernatural191

Hm... the middle price for all the emblems seems to be 30-35g; would you mind valuing it at that? What items would you be most interested in?
@Supernatural191

Hm... the middle price for all the emblems seems to be 30-35g; would you mind valuing it at that? What items would you be most interested in?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8