Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Squishington's Training (Waitlist:3)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47
i'm not searching something in particular but if you have dragon/object/skin or other things to propose me then i'll give a look :D

@Kargi
i'm not searching something in particular but if you have dragon/object/skin or other things to propose me then i'll give a look :D

@Kargi
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@xxDoxxie
Anything in particular dragon wise? I mean, feel free to look through my lair haha
@xxDoxxie
Anything in particular dragon wise? I mean, feel free to look through my lair haha
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@kargi you surely have a lot of beautiful dragons but i'm new and i still don't know the price of the dragons..
@kargi you surely have a lot of beautiful dragons but i'm new and i still don't know the price of the dragons..
» Wishlist| Sale tab
@xxDoxxie
Ohh! Welcome to FR then c:
In my experience, any adult dragon below 10k is considered a fodder dragon for exalting.
Most of my dragons currently for sale, sell at 40-50k each. Were there any dragons that you liked the look of in particular?
@xxDoxxie
Ohh! Welcome to FR then c:
In my experience, any adult dragon below 10k is considered a fodder dragon for exalting.
Most of my dragons currently for sale, sell at 40-50k each. Were there any dragons that you liked the look of in particular?
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi thank you :D

i was looking for Lorna and Eclaboussure, i love both of them, Lorna a little bit more.

One of them it would be beautiful and if you want to tell me their price (each one) i'd get an idea.

Thanks in advice
@Kargi thank you :D

i was looking for Lorna and Eclaboussure, i love both of them, Lorna a little bit more.

One of them it would be beautiful and if you want to tell me their price (each one) i'd get an idea.

Thanks in advice
» Wishlist| Sale tab
@kargi I only have 21 gems rn, but I'm in need of treasure(id sell dragons, but I dont know what they or my breeding pairs' outcomes would be worth- I breed for designs and colours I like, but I dont want them to be used as fodder if sold) so if you're willing to buy such a small amount, I'm up for getting rid of it-
@kargi I only have 21 gems rn, but I'm in need of treasure(id sell dragons, but I dont know what they or my breeding pairs' outcomes would be worth- I breed for designs and colours I like, but I dont want them to be used as fodder if sold) so if you're willing to buy such a small amount, I'm up for getting rid of it-
LIFE WAS GOOD ON HOTDOG S T A N D
screenshot_2018_05_15_02_48_46_1_1_1_1_1_1_by_luckypawpads-dcbipd7.png
@xxDoxxie You have excellent taste! Lorna is my favourite too c: I just love how the Aqua Ripple pattern makes her pop! Since she is an XYY, I have sold Lorna's offspring with good looking primaries for 80-150k. She has a daughter that is her carbon copy, if you would like her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7902545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79026/7902545_350.png[/img] [/url] As for Eclaboussure, she is an XXY and an older dragon back when we didn't have all that many patterns. Her offspring have gone for 40-80k, depending on who you breed her with. She doesn't have any current babies, but if you like the look of her, I'd be happy for her to go as long as you take her mate Abyss too c: They're at level 8 and level 9, so if you wanted to get started in the coliseum, that might give you a little edge. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2125541] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21256/2125541_350.png[/img] [/url] Abyss [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4052797] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40528/4052797_350.png[/img] [/url] Eclaboussure
@xxDoxxie
You have excellent taste! Lorna is my favourite too c: I just love how the Aqua Ripple pattern makes her pop! Since she is an XYY, I have sold Lorna's offspring with good looking primaries for 80-150k.

She has a daughter that is her carbon copy, if you would like her:

7902545_350.png

As for Eclaboussure, she is an XXY and an older dragon back when we didn't have all that many patterns. Her offspring have gone for 40-80k, depending on who you breed her with.

She doesn't have any current babies, but if you like the look of her, I'd be happy for her to go as long as you take her mate Abyss too c: They're at level 8 and level 9, so if you wanted to get started in the coliseum, that might give you a little edge.

2125541_350.png

Abyss

4052797_350.png

Eclaboussure
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Devilleus
Not a problem! I'm happy to take any amount. I'll send you a CR. ^^
@Devilleus
Not a problem! I'm happy to take any amount. I'll send you a CR. ^^
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi they're both so beautiful >>

But i prefer the duaghter of Lorna, she's really really beautiful!

» Wishlist| Sale tab

» Wishlist| Sale tab
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47