Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Thread moved!
1 2 3 4 5 6
kHExOMX.png
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
Do you take any items in exchange for leveling? (This is just a personal curiosity tho I'd be happy to negotiate a few dragons to 25 if you do take items)
Do you take any items in exchange for leveling? (This is just a personal curiosity tho I'd be happy to negotiate a few dragons to 25 if you do take items)
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus Yeah that would be cool! :) I guess really what I would go off of for that is how much it could go for in AH? Or how much I would value it hm...It just depends on the items really lol.
I'm pretty lax about it honestly ^_^.
@Cytus Yeah that would be cool! :) I guess really what I would go off of for that is how much it could go for in AH? Or how much I would value it hm...It just depends on the items really lol.
I'm pretty lax about it honestly ^_^.
kHExOMX.png
Generally I go by LAH but I'd be happy to negotiate. 90% of my valuables are on my dragons, but I have some stuff like an unopened Sarcastic and Deadpan jester set as well, prismatic tokens, old fest skins and all that.

Does anything that's in my lair interest you? Apparel, familiars, whatnot (Most of the UMs are off limits though)
Generally I go by LAH but I'd be happy to negotiate. 90% of my valuables are on my dragons, but I have some stuff like an unopened Sarcastic and Deadpan jester set as well, prismatic tokens, old fest skins and all that.

Does anything that's in my lair interest you? Apparel, familiars, whatnot (Most of the UMs are off limits though)
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus Oh prismatic tokens I am definitely interested in. As well as maybe some familiars? I can give it a look over (things in your lair) a bit later! I am just about to clock onto work.
But I will let you know and you can say yay / nay and we can change some things up ^_^
@Cytus Oh prismatic tokens I am definitely interested in. As well as maybe some familiars? I can give it a look over (things in your lair) a bit later! I am just about to clock onto work.
But I will let you know and you can say yay / nay and we can change some things up ^_^
kHExOMX.png
XOxv5KE.png
Cut my prices down immensely for anyone interested ~
Cut my prices down immensely for anyone interested ~
kHExOMX.png
Could you level him to 25 please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39706308] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397064/39706308_350.png[/img] [/url] I have 2 more dragons I want to level, so when you have more slots, could you ping me please? Thanks! Also, do you take items as payment (genes) or only pure currency?
Could you level him to 25 please?

39706308_350.png

I have 2 more dragons I want to level, so when you have more slots, could you ping me please? Thanks! Also, do you take items as payment (genes) or only pure currency?
Was: IzzyLightwood721
@IzzyLightwood721 Yes I can do that for you :) Putting you on the list nooow.

I do take other items for payment! I normally go off of what they're going for in AH and just add together to get around the same amount for the payment i'm asking (no worries if it's a little under or something - i'm not a big stickler on being exact).

Feel free to send your boy over whenever you'd like! I'll let you know when I start leveling him - and when i'm ready for others ^_^.
@IzzyLightwood721 Yes I can do that for you :) Putting you on the list nooow.

I do take other items for payment! I normally go off of what they're going for in AH and just add together to get around the same amount for the payment i'm asking (no worries if it's a little under or something - i'm not a big stickler on being exact).

Feel free to send your boy over whenever you'd like! I'll let you know when I start leveling him - and when i'm ready for others ^_^.
kHExOMX.png