Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flash Luck Draw: Imp Scroll
1 2 3
Hello everyone, I am making a flash luck draw (from now till 15:00 tomorrow), to pick which player will have a chance to buy the imp scroll from me for 500kg. To participate, message me 100 treasure (as a proof ticket). At the end of the luck draw, I will contact the winner and do the trade.
Hello everyone, I am making a flash luck draw (from now till 15:00 tomorrow), to pick which player will have a chance to buy the imp scroll from me for 500kg. To participate, message me 100 treasure (as a proof ticket). At the end of the luck draw, I will contact the winner and do the trade.
@HenryTheArcher
Good luck dude
@HenryTheArcher
Good luck dude

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
Friendly thread bump stab
Friendly thread bump stab
@Elynora
I only have 200k at hand atm, so I cross my fingers for Henry! Gogo my dude!!!
And to you, fingers crossed for the Boolean auction!
@Elynora
I only have 200k at hand atm, so I cross my fingers for Henry! Gogo my dude!!!
And to you, fingers crossed for the Boolean auction!
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Elynora do you want the gems straight up, or would there be a grace period for liquidating items?
@Elynora do you want the gems straight up, or would there be a grace period for liquidating items?
Everyone has been cheering for @HenryTheArcher !
Everyone has been cheering for @HenryTheArcher !
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Vianti @Ysdaar @Jussie

Thank you very much, guys!
@Vianti @Ysdaar @Jussie

Thank you very much, guys!
@Triibu
Hmm, that's a good question. Since this quick thread is closely tied to the Boolean auction, I prefer to have pure gems at hand so that the numbers I call are not liquidation assumptions. So what I will do is, at the end of the draw, I will contact the winner to let them know they won. They will have a liquidation grace period until 22:00 tonight. If the first trade fails, then I will do another draw from the first pool, contact that winner, and give them a 2 hour liquidation period. Once a trade has been settled, I will post that we have a winner and that the trade has been complete.
@Triibu
Hmm, that's a good question. Since this quick thread is closely tied to the Boolean auction, I prefer to have pure gems at hand so that the numbers I call are not liquidation assumptions. So what I will do is, at the end of the draw, I will contact the winner to let them know they won. They will have a liquidation grace period until 22:00 tonight. If the first trade fails, then I will do another draw from the first pool, contact that winner, and give them a 2 hour liquidation period. Once a trade has been settled, I will post that we have a winner and that the trade has been complete.
@Elynora

Hmm... i'm pretty sure that Henry is +- the only person with 500k or close in hand. Most of the other people interested that i know of (myself included) would need to sell other KS stuff, and that could take weeks, depending if a buyer can be found

But, good luck to Henry with this one, and good luck to you with the Boolean! c:
@Elynora

Hmm... i'm pretty sure that Henry is +- the only person with 500k or close in hand. Most of the other people interested that i know of (myself included) would need to sell other KS stuff, and that could take weeks, depending if a buyer can be found

But, good luck to Henry with this one, and good luck to you with the Boolean! c:
@Elynora

I think that if you sold the Imp Scroll to Henry right now for pure 500kt I’m sure you could use all of that to place a bid on the Boolean auction. I don’t know, I just feel like Henry is the only person who has that amount of pure gems on them currently. I could be wrong but this is just an idea/suggestion <3 best of luck selling it
@Elynora

I think that if you sold the Imp Scroll to Henry right now for pure 500kt I’m sure you could use all of that to place a bid on the Boolean auction. I don’t know, I just feel like Henry is the only person who has that amount of pure gems on them currently. I could be wrong but this is just an idea/suggestion <3 best of luck selling it
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 3