Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Breeding Project Help
1 2
Hello! I've got a few breeding projects going on and to speed up the process I was wondering if anyone would be willing to spare some time and lair space to help me out. If you can help me, we'll be sure to discuss what form of payment is appropriate whether its a hatchling, treasure, gems etc. Of course, payment does depend a bit on how long your help is needed.

If you're wanting to help here's what you do. We'll talk about a base payment, this can 'increase' depending on how long this takes. Once we agree on something I'll send you one of my project pairs. Your job is to feed them, nest them in the appropriate Flight nest of my choosing and let me know when the nest hatches. If you have access to CFCE that's perfect!

I'm asking you to hold onto my pair to breed them for a while until I get the dragon I want from them. I'm basically asking you to handle a small portion of my breeding project. If that makes sense. Pretty much you'll be conducting my breeding project since I'm paying for your time and lair space.

Regarding payment, some ideas/options are treasure/gems, services I might be able to offer, hosting any of your pairs in my nests, etc. I will likely end up letting you guys do whatever you want with the hatchlings that I have no use of. This means you can sell them, exalt them, keep them, idc. If you feel like selling them and allowing the profits from that to go towards me paying you that's perfectly fine with me. I will be looking into sending everyone food but I need to get my butt into the coli and grind a lot first.

If you do decide to help I ask that you don't alter the genes of any of my dragons. Please don't sell them or exalt them. I will be asking for collateral from you.

Projects:
- Harmony (Ice eyes)
- Snake Eyes (Water eyes)
- Vaporwave (Arcane or Lightning eyes) *I have 3 pairs for this one, so 3 people..?
Hello! I've got a few breeding projects going on and to speed up the process I was wondering if anyone would be willing to spare some time and lair space to help me out. If you can help me, we'll be sure to discuss what form of payment is appropriate whether its a hatchling, treasure, gems etc. Of course, payment does depend a bit on how long your help is needed.

If you're wanting to help here's what you do. We'll talk about a base payment, this can 'increase' depending on how long this takes. Once we agree on something I'll send you one of my project pairs. Your job is to feed them, nest them in the appropriate Flight nest of my choosing and let me know when the nest hatches. If you have access to CFCE that's perfect!

I'm asking you to hold onto my pair to breed them for a while until I get the dragon I want from them. I'm basically asking you to handle a small portion of my breeding project. If that makes sense. Pretty much you'll be conducting my breeding project since I'm paying for your time and lair space.

Regarding payment, some ideas/options are treasure/gems, services I might be able to offer, hosting any of your pairs in my nests, etc. I will likely end up letting you guys do whatever you want with the hatchlings that I have no use of. This means you can sell them, exalt them, keep them, idc. If you feel like selling them and allowing the profits from that to go towards me paying you that's perfectly fine with me. I will be looking into sending everyone food but I need to get my butt into the coli and grind a lot first.

If you do decide to help I ask that you don't alter the genes of any of my dragons. Please don't sell them or exalt them. I will be asking for collateral from you.

Projects:
- Harmony (Ice eyes)
- Snake Eyes (Water eyes)
- Vaporwave (Arcane or Lightning eyes) *I have 3 pairs for this one, so 3 people..?
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
Maybe we can help each other out. I have an Arcane nest. I also have a pair that will be rtb in 7 days that I want to put on a fire nest. I'll host yours if you host mine?
@ShadowFlamel
Maybe we can help each other out. I have an Arcane nest. I also have a pair that will be rtb in 7 days that I want to put on a fire nest. I'll host yours if you host mine?
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
@ShadowFlamel
I've got an empty ice nest that I can loan you
@ShadowFlamel
I've got an empty ice nest that I can loan you
@ShadowFlamel

Hey, I have a Water nest / lair space to help out ? (ignore the filled up spaces, fodder takes a lot of energy to level heh)
@ShadowFlamel

Hey, I have a Water nest / lair space to help out ? (ignore the filled up spaces, fodder takes a lot of energy to level heh)
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
Also to everyone, please respond with what kind of payment you're looking for ie how much treasure/gems, any services I can offer, I'll likely end up letting you guys do whatever you want with the hatchlings don't want like sell/exalt/keep w/e.

@HeroSmitten
I can do that. But just to clarify would you be willing to hold onto my pair and nest them again once they're ready (if I don't get the colors I want)?

@Willotree
Yay! Hopefully this particular won't take too long to give me my colors and gender, but they've been avoiding it for a while now. But just to clarify would you be willing to hold onto my pair and nest them again once they're ready (if I don't get the colors I want)?

@BlackJasper
Awesome, my male for this pair isn't RTB quite yet but he's almost there, 10 days. Idk if you'd want them now or when he's ready. But just to clarify would you be willing to hold onto my pair and nest them again once they're ready (if I don't get the colors I want)?

@LemonadeQueen
Yay, pretty pink eyes! But just to clarify would you be willing to hold onto my pair and nest them again once they're ready (if I don't get the colors I want)?
Also to everyone, please respond with what kind of payment you're looking for ie how much treasure/gems, any services I can offer, I'll likely end up letting you guys do whatever you want with the hatchlings don't want like sell/exalt/keep w/e.

@HeroSmitten
I can do that. But just to clarify would you be willing to hold onto my pair and nest them again once they're ready (if I don't get the colors I want)?

@Willotree
Yay! Hopefully this particular won't take too long to give me my colors and gender, but they've been avoiding it for a while now. But just to clarify would you be willing to hold onto my pair and nest them again once they're ready (if I don't get the colors I want)?

@BlackJasper
Awesome, my male for this pair isn't RTB quite yet but he's almost there, 10 days. Idk if you'd want them now or when he's ready. But just to clarify would you be willing to hold onto my pair and nest them again once they're ready (if I don't get the colors I want)?

@LemonadeQueen
Yay, pretty pink eyes! But just to clarify would you be willing to hold onto my pair and nest them again once they're ready (if I don't get the colors I want)?
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
I'd have to clear a bit more lair space than I thought, because I have two breeding projects of my own that I'm working on. As long as I don't have to board the offspring too, though, I shouldn't have a problem holding onto the parents. So yeah, I can do that.

As for payment, an exchange of nest hosting services is fine with me. If I have the space, I will probably prefer to take my dragons back in between breeding periods if they need more than one, but I still consider it more or less even. If one of our pairs needs more rounds of breeding than the other, we can discuss it then. Does that work for you?
@ShadowFlamel
I'd have to clear a bit more lair space than I thought, because I have two breeding projects of my own that I'm working on. As long as I don't have to board the offspring too, though, I shouldn't have a problem holding onto the parents. So yeah, I can do that.

As for payment, an exchange of nest hosting services is fine with me. If I have the space, I will probably prefer to take my dragons back in between breeding periods if they need more than one, but I still consider it more or less even. If one of our pairs needs more rounds of breeding than the other, we can discuss it then. Does that work for you?
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
@HeroSmitten

Sounds good to me. I'll just need a heads up the day before the nest hatches so I can make sure I have room for the kids.
@HeroSmitten

Sounds good to me. I'll just need a heads up the day before the nest hatches so I can make sure I have room for the kids.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel too bad u dont need fire eyes
@ShadowFlamel too bad u dont need fire eyes
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ShadowFlamel
I have an Arcane nest if you're still looking for one.
@ShadowFlamel
I have an Arcane nest if you're still looking for one.
r5CjlMV.gif
1 2