Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | sold!
1 2 3 4 5
Coeus%20by%20deerper_zpstzitcl0l.png
@july

What kinds of festival item would you be looking for? I only really have duplicates of the newer stuff from 2016-forward, but I have copies of pretty much every apparel/familiar/skin C:
@july

What kinds of festival item would you be looking for? I only really have duplicates of the newer stuff from 2016-forward, but I have copies of pretty much every apparel/familiar/skin C:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@cuddleh

Mostly interested in the familiars + apparel, plus accents (not so much full skins. Skincents are fine tho)
@cuddleh

Mostly interested in the familiars + apparel, plus accents (not so much full skins. Skincents are fine tho)
@july

Mmkay! Well, I can make up a list of all of the festival accents/skincents that I have duplicates of but wow would that take some time (are there any breeds in particular you're not interested in?); I have spares of all of the goblins except for the sparkling goblin, as well as extra copies of the apparels from the Windbound Mask from back in 2016 forward. Also something I can make a list of, I'll just have to do it tomorrow morning if that would be okay! (I'm on time with FR, so you can orient that to your time heh)
@july

Mmkay! Well, I can make up a list of all of the festival accents/skincents that I have duplicates of but wow would that take some time (are there any breeds in particular you're not interested in?); I have spares of all of the goblins except for the sparkling goblin, as well as extra copies of the apparels from the Windbound Mask from back in 2016 forward. Also something I can make a list of, I'll just have to do it tomorrow morning if that would be okay! (I'm on time with FR, so you can orient that to your time heh)
@Cuddleh

no specific breeds re: accents/scincents, i kinda just hoard anything Pretty, might get dragons to fit nice one,etc

go ahead and make a list at your leisure!

Do you know abt how much you'd be able to offer re: currency?
@Cuddleh

no specific breeds re: accents/scincents, i kinda just hoard anything Pretty, might get dragons to fit nice one,etc

go ahead and make a list at your leisure!

Do you know abt how much you'd be able to offer re: currency?
@july

I understand that! I'm the same way c: I'll draw it up tomorrow morning and you can check things out and let me know what you would be interested in! I saw you mention wanting 3.5kg pure, so I was hoping for somewhere between 3-4kg pure depending on what items call out to you (if that sounds alright?)
@july

I understand that! I'm the same way c: I'll draw it up tomorrow morning and you can check things out and let me know what you would be interested in! I saw you mention wanting 3.5kg pure, so I was hoping for somewhere between 3-4kg pure depending on what items call out to you (if that sounds alright?)
@Cuddleh

That sounds perfect! Can't wait for the list. ♥♥
@Cuddleh

That sounds perfect! Can't wait for the list. ♥♥
beep beep
beep beep
@july how much is an egg considered/
@july how much is an egg considered/
Genesis_Hatchery.png