Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | sold!
1 2 3 4 5
[center][item=light sprite][/center] i'm biting the bullet and attempting to sell my light sprite Largely looking for currency (both treasure and gems), I'd rather hold off on selling them than mostly trade for other items/etc. It's on the AH right now for 44000g, but haggling is perfectly fine. Items I'm interested in include gene/breed scrolls, eggs, retired festival items, UM accents, and eliminates i'm not entirely sure what i'd be looking for, just list what u've got feel free to PM me if you'd prefer!!!! [s]sold: arcane sprite[/s]
Light Sprite

i'm biting the bullet and attempting to sell my light sprite

Largely looking for currency (both treasure and gems), I'd rather hold off on selling them than mostly trade for other items/etc.
It's on the AH right now for 44000g, but haggling is perfectly fine.

Items I'm interested in include gene/breed scrolls, eggs, retired festival items, UM accents, and eliminates
i'm not entirely sure what i'd be looking for, just list what u've got

feel free to PM me if you'd prefer!!!!

sold: arcane sprite
Coeus%20by%20deerper_zpstzitcl0l.png
@july
How much are you looking for in pure currency and how much are you looking for in items as payment?
I am interested in getting my hands on this cutie!
@july
How much are you looking for in pure currency and how much are you looking for in items as payment?
I am interested in getting my hands on this cutie!
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Duosora

Mostly pure currency would be great (at least 3.5kg worth), but it depends on the items offered! I'm v open to haggling
@Duosora

Mostly pure currency would be great (at least 3.5kg worth), but it depends on the items offered! I'm v open to haggling
1 2 3 4 5