Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2 DV Standard Beta Keys (done)
1 2 3
Hello! I have 2 extra standard beta keys for Dappervolk I'm interested in selling. :D They opening beta late Feb-early March. As a disclaimer they say they will have a short registration where anyone can sign up but a beta key is the only guaranteed way to get in. Beta testers will also get an exclusive pet! [LIST] [*][url=https://dappervolk.com]Dappervolk Site[/url] [*][url=http://dappervolk.tumblr.com]Dev Blog[/url] [*][url=https://m.facebook.com/dappervolk/photos/a.1064422573595908.1073741828.1058615090843323/1221229951248502/?type=3]Beta pet preview[/url] [/LIST] My conversation rate is [b]1:850[/b]. I'll accept gems, treasure, mixed payments, gem genes, blueprints, unhatched lightning eggs, and select Y1/Y2 festival apparel/familiars. (If you're not sure, just ask!) I am looking to sell for at least [b]800g[/b] each; though please feel free to make an offer! (PM offers are also fine!) [S]I don't really want to drag this out very long so [b]I will accept offers until rollover tonight (2/17)[/b][/s] Over! Afterwards, the winning offers should be sent first via 1-way CR or PM, then I will PM the keys back! Please see below for a screenshot for proof of keys. [quote="Offers"]24lovefancy - 700g pure Tavvi - Naturalist Adornments + Runaway Rotclaw (~800g) Kunikida - Druidic Armband + Diver Armband + Chillspike Collar + Searing Sash + 400g (~1030g) [/quote] Thanks for stopping in! [img]https://imgur.com/ZBwnxS6.png[/img]
Hello! I have 2 extra standard beta keys for Dappervolk I'm interested in selling. :D

They opening beta late Feb-early March.

As a disclaimer they say they will have a short registration where anyone can sign up but a beta key is the only guaranteed way to get in. Beta testers will also get an exclusive pet!

My conversation rate is 1:850.

I'll accept gems, treasure, mixed payments, gem genes, blueprints, unhatched lightning eggs, and select Y1/Y2 festival apparel/familiars. (If you're not sure, just ask!)

I am looking to sell for at least 800g each; though please feel free to make an offer! (PM offers are also fine!)

I don't really want to drag this out very long so I will accept offers until rollover tonight (2/17) Over!
Afterwards, the winning offers should be sent first via 1-way CR or PM, then I will PM the keys back! Please see below for a screenshot for proof of keys.

Offers wrote:
24lovefancy - 700g pure

Tavvi - Naturalist Adornments + Runaway Rotclaw (~800g)

Kunikida - Druidic Armband + Diver Armband + Chillspike Collar + Searing Sash + 400g (~1030g)

Thanks for stopping in!

ZBwnxS6.png
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk
I can offer 700g for one of the beta keys.
@Arborpunk
I can offer 700g for one of the beta keys.
@24lovefancy Okay, I will put you down for key #1. Thanks! 8D
@24lovefancy Okay, I will put you down for key #1. Thanks! 8D
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk are you looking for any specific y1/y2 apparel/familiars? I have some but I'm not sure what all you might be looking for for sure.
@Arborpunk are you looking for any specific y1/y2 apparel/familiars? I have some but I'm not sure what all you might be looking for for sure.
@Tavvi Hello! Nothing super specific, just general 'retired old stuff' is good. Big apparel pieces, sprites, I'm not particularly fond of the armbands/sashes, but its not a big deal either :D
@Tavvi Hello! Nothing super specific, just general 'retired old stuff' is good. Big apparel pieces, sprites, I'm not particularly fond of the armbands/sashes, but its not a big deal either :D
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk i have extra Naturalist Adornments and Runaway Rotclaws I can offer? I also have Golden Bantam familiars but I can't remember where i got them from lol.
@Arborpunk i have extra Naturalist Adornments and Runaway Rotclaws I can offer? I also have Golden Bantam familiars but I can't remember where i got them from lol.
@Tavvi Sure! The Adornments & Rotclaw together are about 800g (going by LAH) so I'll put you down for that if that's alright! Golden Bantams are 1450g so let me know if you would rather do one of those instead.
@Tavvi Sure! The Adornments & Rotclaw together are about 800g (going by LAH) so I'll put you down for that if that's alright! Golden Bantams are 1450g so let me know if you would rather do one of those instead.
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk Lets go with the two apparel pieces then and if someone tries to take over that you can add in the Bantam. Would you mind messaging me should someone bid over that please?
@Arborpunk Lets go with the two apparel pieces then and if someone tries to take over that you can add in the Bantam. Would you mind messaging me should someone bid over that please?
@Tavvi Yes, I will let you know. Thank you! :D
@Tavvi Yes, I will let you know. Thank you! :D
UEKFohX.png
boop!
boop!
UEKFohX.png
1 2 3