Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 3 4 5 6
Due to the tiers I backed on Kickstarter I seemed to have obtained an extra Beta Key I do not need. If you don't know what Dappervolk is I encourage you to read [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2249464#post_2249464]this topic[/url] or visit the official website [url=https://dappervolk.com/]Dappervolk.com[/url]. [center]On to bussiness! [img]https://s8.postimg.org/rsgv2ehmd/key.png[/img][/center] I presently have the code - it was [i]just[/i] emailed out to me. I would have done this long ago had I known I would have an extra one. Few things you should know: [LIST] [*][b]I AM SUBBED.[/b] [*]I am mainly interested in Treasure, Gems, or a mix. [*]I do not want dragons, art, skins/accents, or chests. [*]I will take eggs, FR Kickstarter items, Gene Scrolls, or Sprites. [*]If you don't want to post in the thread, that's okay, you can PM me. [*]I am only taking offers. [*]If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. [*]I'll be taking offers until Feb. 26th 12:00 FR time. [/LIST] Minimum I'm looking for 500g/650kT [s][size=5][b]Auto Buy is 1000g/1milT[/b][/size][/s] Auto bought - Lightning Sprite Thanks for taking the time. :D [quote=Current Offers] devour - 750g PinkishBee - 550g [/quote] [quote=LDP]Meowruff TheNightDancer PinkishBee devour 24lovefancy [/quote]
Due to the tiers I backed on Kickstarter I seemed to have obtained an extra Beta Key I do not need.

If you don't know what Dappervolk is I encourage you to read this topic or visit the official website Dappervolk.com.
On to bussiness!
key.png

I presently have the code - it was just emailed out to me. I would have done this long ago had I known I would have an extra one.

Few things you should know:
  • I AM SUBBED.
  • I am mainly interested in Treasure, Gems, or a mix.
  • I do not want dragons, art, skins/accents, or chests.
  • I will take eggs, FR Kickstarter items, Gene Scrolls, or Sprites.
  • If you don't want to post in the thread, that's okay, you can PM me.
  • I am only taking offers.
  • If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
  • I'll be taking offers until Feb. 26th 12:00 FR time.

Minimum I'm looking for 500g/650kT
Auto Buy is 1000g/1milT
Auto bought - Lightning Sprite

Thanks for taking the time. :D
Current Offers wrote:
devour - 750g
PinkishBee - 550g
LDP wrote:
Meowruff TheNightDancer PinkishBee devour 24lovefancy
Up

Wow looking at other's threads I wonder if I should make mine fancier... >.>
Up

Wow looking at other's threads I wonder if I should make mine fancier... >.>
I'll offer 500 gems off the bat for it!!! I've already got a bid going for another key around here, but I'm anxious I might not get it, and I might want this one for a friend >:3c
I'll offer 500 gems off the bat for it!!! I've already got a bid going for another key around here, but I'm anxious I might not get it, and I might want this one for a friend >:3c
bear_emoji_by_rarijacks_dcaf0k4_by_s4msungtr4sh-dcdy4z2.gif
@devour A smart choice if I ever heard one. I have listed your offer on the first post. Thanks for the interest!
@devour A smart choice if I ever heard one. I have listed your offer on the first post. Thanks for the interest!
@LuminousGlow
Last day ping please :)
@LuminousGlow
Last day ping please :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff You got it.
@Meowruff You got it.
LDP please!
LDP please!
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer Got you listed.
@TheNightDancer Got you listed.
I'll bid 550 gems

Edit: would also like to be added to the last day ping list
I'll bid 550 gems

Edit: would also like to be added to the last day ping list
792.png •Gem gene hoarder
•+9h FR time
•Perpetually broke
•Books, books everywhere...
@PinkishBee - Noted and updated. Thank you.

@devour - I have received a higher offer. I'll still keep your offer listed in case you'd like to change it. Also, would you like a last day ping? I should have asked awhile ago.
@PinkishBee - Noted and updated. Thank you.

@devour - I have received a higher offer. I'll still keep your offer listed in case you'd like to change it. Also, would you like a last day ping? I should have asked awhile ago.
1 2 3 4 5 6