Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
1 2
[center][item=Frost Delver][/center] [s] On the AH for 12kg, let me know if you're interested in paying with treasure or a mix :)[/s] Sold
Frost Delver

On the AH for 12kg, let me know if you're interested in paying with treasure or a mix :)
Sold
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
friendly bump :)
friendly bump :)
VGxuHXT.png
@Lara8 Hello! Sorry for the ping but Im really super curious as to how you made that little sale Icon in your sig, its so neat!
@Lara8 Hello! Sorry for the ping but Im really super curious as to how you made that little sale Icon in your sig, its so neat!
@Neverland

Not a problem! I took the base code from the gem familiar marketplace, swapped in the Delver's info, screencapped it, then cropped it in MS Paint until it fit in my signature. (Yes, I still use Paint, lol.)
@Neverland

Not a problem! I took the base code from the gem familiar marketplace, swapped in the Delver's info, screencapped it, then cropped it in MS Paint until it fit in my signature. (Yes, I still use Paint, lol.)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

Thank you kindly for the explanation! That is so neat, I will have to try it out some time :) ( I still use MS paint too hahah ;) )

EDIT: Pssst congrats on 40 mil
@Lara8

Thank you kindly for the explanation! That is so neat, I will have to try it out some time :) ( I still use MS paint too hahah ;) )

EDIT: Pssst congrats on 40 mil
Yeah, for all the photoshop-y things it can't do, I still like it better for the simple stuff :)

And thanks!
Yeah, for all the photoshop-y things it can't do, I still like it better for the simple stuff :)

And thanks!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
*sobbing*
can i be your slave for an x amount of months and pay you it over time? @Lara8
*sobbing*
can i be your slave for an x amount of months and pay you it over time? @Lara8
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234

I'm not looking to do payment plans at this time; however, I boss-grind in the GW a lot, so maybe I'll have another one available if you want to start saving and contact me when you're ready to buy :)
@catgame21234

I'm not looking to do payment plans at this time; however, I boss-grind in the GW a lot, so maybe I'll have another one available if you want to start saving and contact me when you're ready to buy :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8
let me know or have a ping list and ill do just that.
@Lara8
let me know or have a ping list and ill do just that.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Friendly bump! :)
Friendly bump! :)
KXiy0CC.gif
1 2