Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] New Waterway Familiar Exchange
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[size=5]I haven't seen an exchange post yet for the new Waterway familiars so I figured I'd start one up. Feel free to contribute your own Have/Wants![/size] Have: [item=Sewer Toridae] Want: [item=Fanrat][item=Silky Fanrat]
I haven't seen an exchange post yet for the new Waterway familiars so I figured I'd start one up. Feel free to contribute your own Have/Wants!

Have:
Sewer Toridae
Want:
Fanrat Silky Fanrat
AJOkDLK.png
@Semageon My Fanrat for your Sewer Toridae?
@Semageon My Fanrat for your Sewer Toridae?
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
have [item=Fanrat] want [item=Scaleside Noggle] [item=Sludge Sifter] edit: updated!
have
Fanrat

want
Scaleside Noggle Sludge Sifter

edit: updated!
Scorchpaw Prowler
I have a spare [item=fanrat] and I'm looking to exchange it for a [item=crested river flight] Edit Swapped and thank you
I have a spare

Fanrat

and I'm looking to exchange it for a

Crested River Flight

Edit
Swapped and thank you
April showers bring forth May flowers
[font=sylfaen] done. got em all. [item=rat king]

done. got em all.

Rat King
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I Have spares of the following: [item=Crested River Flight] , [item=Goldfin River Flight] and [item=Silky Fanrat] I need the following: [item=Sewer Toridae] , [item=Scaleside Noggle] , [item=Sludge Sifter]
I Have spares of the following:

Crested River Flight , Goldfin River Flight and Silky Fanrat

I need the following:

Sewer Toridae , Scaleside Noggle , Sludge Sifter
Updated: Have [item=crested river flight] Want [item=sludge sifter]
Updated:

Have Crested River Flight

Want Sludge Sifter
heh, I haven't seen a trading thread for this either, which is unusual at this point.

IDK if the algorithms are off, but I'm having a really hard time getting the new familiars. I've gotten 4 current finders, 3 noggles, 3 sunset lashers, a rainbow sprite, a scarlet flycatcher, 2 dappled seals, and a few others, but only two of the new familiars.

I'd be curious if anyone else is having this issue or if I'm super unlucky. :p
heh, I haven't seen a trading thread for this either, which is unusual at this point.

IDK if the algorithms are off, but I'm having a really hard time getting the new familiars. I've gotten 4 current finders, 3 noggles, 3 sunset lashers, a rainbow sprite, a scarlet flycatcher, 2 dappled seals, and a few others, but only two of the new familiars.

I'd be curious if anyone else is having this issue or if I'm super unlucky. :p
5oZIe0S.jpgqRydRbx.pngChSbRMK.jpgChnC9aU.gif
@firedragons Ouch!! I've gotten 3 of the new familiars, and I think 4 or 5 of the old ones (incuding THREE IN A ROW, which was just so aggravating!), so I suspect you've just been unlucky. Hopefully it'll change soon!
@firedragons Ouch!! I've gotten 3 of the new familiars, and I think 4 or 5 of the old ones (incuding THREE IN A ROW, which was just so aggravating!), so I suspect you've just been unlucky. Hopefully it'll change soon!
/growls and grumble-mutters/

i'll keep poking at the coli then. >.<
/growls and grumble-mutters/

i'll keep poking at the coli then. >.<
5oZIe0S.jpgqRydRbx.pngChSbRMK.jpgChnC9aU.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13