Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Grinding (you keep fest!) [Paused]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
This version of the thread is closed for the festival off-season. Check out the non-festival thread below!

In-progress batches have been carried over to the non-festival thread.

---

(non-festival version of this thread located here)

(Night of the Nocturne version of this thread located here)

---

Grinding for festival currency, chests, or microholiday loot? Hoping to find one of those elusive Eliminates while you're at it? Not sure what to do with the bits of random food and trinkets piling up in your hoard?

That's where I can help!

If you grind for me, you keep these items:
  • Festival drops
  • Eliminates
  • Unhatched eggs
  • Gene scrolls
  • Boss familiars

I'll pay you 40g per 100 battles for the remaining drops.

I'm currently looking for the following venues:

Sandswept Delta, Blooming Grove, Redrock Cove, Waterway, Arena, Crystal Pools

---

I can pay in gems or treasure, your choice. (I'll default to gems if you don't specify.) My current exchange rate is 1:1,000.

Maximum length per grind is 1,000 battles, but you can offer another one as soon as I've accepted the first one. (Pacing note: according to Maki, a grinder in a venue with all or almost all one-shot Eliminates can complete about 250 - 300 battles/hour. However, your coli may vary.)

Because I pay by the battle, you don't need any particular team setup.

I don't currently have a maximum on number of grinders at a time, but I reserve the right to close the thread for a while if I feel I have enough for the moment.

I'm subscribed to this thread, but I don't mind pings.

Let me know if you'd like to grind for me, or if you have any questions!

---

For people new to freelance grinding in general or per-battle grinding specifically: there are many ways to keep track and you're welcome to use whatever method works best for you, but the most common workflow goes something like this.

1. Just before you begin grinding, vault everything in your hoard.

2. Open a click-to-count program, such as this web-based one. Ideally, the click-to-count will be open on a mobile device and the Coliseum window will be open on a laptop or desktop, but other configurations (including one-device configurations) can work too.

3. After each battle, tap/click the counter.

4. Once you've completed your batch, send over everything in your hoard (it should contain only things that dropped during that batch, since everything else was vaulted). Usually this is done by Crossroads, with the first being two-way and the rest one-way. You're welcome to make them all two-way if you're more comfortable with that: I'll split the payment between them.

5. Be careful not to remove any of the items from your hoard while the CR is in progress. Even if you replace an accidentally eaten food piece or put back an accidentally vaulted item, the CR will still refuse to complete and you'll have to remake it.

---

Current grinds in progress (including any grinders I hired elsewhere, to help me keep track):

This version of the thread is closed for the festival off-season. Check out the non-festival thread below!

In-progress batches have been carried over to the non-festival thread.

---

(non-festival version of this thread located here)

(Night of the Nocturne version of this thread located here)

---

Grinding for festival currency, chests, or microholiday loot? Hoping to find one of those elusive Eliminates while you're at it? Not sure what to do with the bits of random food and trinkets piling up in your hoard?

That's where I can help!

If you grind for me, you keep these items:
  • Festival drops
  • Eliminates
  • Unhatched eggs
  • Gene scrolls
  • Boss familiars

I'll pay you 40g per 100 battles for the remaining drops.

I'm currently looking for the following venues:

Sandswept Delta, Blooming Grove, Redrock Cove, Waterway, Arena, Crystal Pools

---

I can pay in gems or treasure, your choice. (I'll default to gems if you don't specify.) My current exchange rate is 1:1,000.

Maximum length per grind is 1,000 battles, but you can offer another one as soon as I've accepted the first one. (Pacing note: according to Maki, a grinder in a venue with all or almost all one-shot Eliminates can complete about 250 - 300 battles/hour. However, your coli may vary.)

Because I pay by the battle, you don't need any particular team setup.

I don't currently have a maximum on number of grinders at a time, but I reserve the right to close the thread for a while if I feel I have enough for the moment.

I'm subscribed to this thread, but I don't mind pings.

Let me know if you'd like to grind for me, or if you have any questions!

---

For people new to freelance grinding in general or per-battle grinding specifically: there are many ways to keep track and you're welcome to use whatever method works best for you, but the most common workflow goes something like this.

1. Just before you begin grinding, vault everything in your hoard.

2. Open a click-to-count program, such as this web-based one. Ideally, the click-to-count will be open on a mobile device and the Coliseum window will be open on a laptop or desktop, but other configurations (including one-device configurations) can work too.

3. After each battle, tap/click the counter.

4. Once you've completed your batch, send over everything in your hoard (it should contain only things that dropped during that batch, since everything else was vaulted). Usually this is done by Crossroads, with the first being two-way and the rest one-way. You're welcome to make them all two-way if you're more comfortable with that: I'll split the payment between them.

5. Be careful not to remove any of the items from your hoard while the CR is in progress. Even if you replace an accidentally eaten food piece or put back an accidentally vaulted item, the CR will still refuse to complete and you'll have to remake it.

---

Current grinds in progress (including any grinders I hired elsewhere, to help me keep track):

eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

I can grind for you for an hour if you would like
@BrinBellway

I can grind for you for an hour if you would like
+3 hours ahead of FR time.
The Nectary
Wishlist
gco6uTJ.png
@Unenchanted

Yes, please!
@Unenchanted

Yes, please!
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

Were would you like? Training Fields?

I have eliminate on two dragons
@BrinBellway

Were would you like? Training Fields?

I have eliminate on two dragons
+3 hours ahead of FR time.
The Nectary
Wishlist
gco6uTJ.png
@Unenchanted

Training Fields, yes. (The Eliminates don't actually matter for that one: everything dies in one Scratch anyway.)
@Unenchanted

Training Fields, yes. (The Eliminates don't actually matter for that one: everything dies in one Scratch anyway.)
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway I can grind for you again if you want for treasure. just let me know where and how long you want. i can do up to 2 hours again as soon as i finish my dinner
@BrinBellway I can grind for you again if you want for treasure. just let me know where and how long you want. i can do up to 2 hours again as soon as i finish my dinner
@Tavvi

Two hours sounds good. I'd like Training Fields for this one.
@Tavvi

Two hours sounds good. I'd like Training Fields for this one.
eimdef.gif
@Brinbellway

Are you still looking for grinders? I'm happy to do Forgotten Cave for a bit
@Brinbellway

Are you still looking for grinders? I'm happy to do Forgotten Cave for a bit
mkpoaHZ.png
@Stormdance

Yes, please!

How long will you grind for? (anything between 30 minutes and 2 hours is fine by me, but I like to know what to expect)
@Stormdance

Yes, please!

How long will you grind for? (anything between 30 minutes and 2 hours is fine by me, but I like to know what to expect)
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

I can grind for 1 hour. So just to doublecheck your terms: you get everything save Eliminates and eggs, yes?
@BrinBellway

I can grind for 1 hour. So just to doublecheck your terms: you get everything save Eliminates and eggs, yes?
mkpoaHZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53