Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Queen's Dom Shop [ARCANE - OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@TheDragonsQueen
May I place an order for a Vipera scroll?
@TheDragonsQueen
May I place an order for a Vipera scroll?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen

Sure thing! Just send the payment over for it and I'll snag one for you real quick since there's a few sitting in the MP ^^
@IronPen

Sure thing! Just send the payment over for it and I'll snag one for you real quick since there's a few sitting in the MP ^^
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@TheDragonsQueen
May I purchase a full order of the Festival skins (12)? 357,000t right?
@TheDragonsQueen
May I purchase a full order of the Festival skins (12)? 357,000t right?
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
@TheDragonsQueen
Could I please get a King of Sylvan Frost and a Frozen Aurora? I'll send 1-way CR as soon as I get the OK :)
@TheDragonsQueen
Could I please get a King of Sylvan Frost and a Frozen Aurora? I'll send 1-way CR as soon as I get the OK :)
sW60m2f.png
@dragonsrus

Sure thing! 357,000t is correct, send payment over when you can and I'll start your order ^^
@dragonsrus

Sure thing! 357,000t is correct, send payment over when you can and I'll start your order ^^
@Pandonkey

Sure thing! Your total is 59,500t, send it when you can and I'll start your order ^^
@Pandonkey

Sure thing! Your total is 59,500t, send it when you can and I'll start your order ^^
@TheDragonsQueen

Can I request a full set of skins?
@TheDragonsQueen

Can I request a full set of skins?
@Maki

Sure thing! Send the treasure over for the set and I'll get started right away ^^
@Maki

Sure thing! Send the treasure over for the set and I'll get started right away ^^
@TheDragonsQueen Can I get an Underbelly scroll, 9 accents/skins (Cold Shoulder, Crystal Devil, Frozen Aurora, Frozen Guilts, Frozen Odf, Cloudscrape Hunter, King of Sylvan Forest, two copies of Ice Princess) - that's 395,250 total, right?
@TheDragonsQueen Can I get an Underbelly scroll, 9 accents/skins (Cold Shoulder, Crystal Devil, Frozen Aurora, Frozen Guilts, Frozen Odf, Cloudscrape Hunter, King of Sylvan Forest, two copies of Ice Princess) - that's 395,250 total, right?
@nika

Sure thing! That total is correct. Send over the money when you can and I'll get started on your order right away ^^
@nika

Sure thing! That total is correct. Send over the money when you can and I'll get started on your order right away ^^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75