Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Buying food (20t/fp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I'm always looking for food. Buying [b]full stacks (99)[/b] for [b][color=red]20t per food point[/color][/b]. [center] [size=5]Meat, Seafood and Insects [b]ONLY [/b]please.[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/e8bVvA0.png[/img][/center] [b]Is there a limit to how much I will buy?[/b] No. I can buy pages and pages of food. You can send me a CR directly. I made a spreadsheet for easy calculation. Just enter the number of stacks you have! [center] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10lMNZl8MJ1-30lJ9aKfXeO7fjz7G1qgaC0uBs-kVH3c/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/PCOZtyH.png[/img][/url] [/center] You can send a CR directly with computation. ^_^ Even when I'm offline, feel free to shoot me a PM or even a CR and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
I'm always looking for food.

Buying full stacks (99) for 20t per food point.

Meat, Seafood and Insects ONLY please.
e8bVvA0.png

Is there a limit to how much I will buy?
No. I can buy pages and pages of food. You can send me a CR directly.

I made a spreadsheet for easy calculation. Just enter the number of stacks you have!

PCOZtyH.png

You can send a CR directly with computation. ^_^ Even when I'm offline, feel free to shoot me a PM or even a CR and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Vj90o7H.png

I've got quite a few stacks of food here. Let me count. How much are you looking for?

I've got quite a few stacks of food here. Let me count. How much are you looking for?
U58SZuw.png
@kisaeri

Sure. Let me know. I'll try to buy as much as I can from 2 pointers to 5 pointers.
@kisaeri

Sure. Let me know. I'll try to buy as much as I can from 2 pointers to 5 pointers.
Vj90o7H.png
@SylvanMoon

I've sent you a CR with all that I have. If you want all of it and it looks correct feel free to complete the transaction. If not tell me how much you would like and I will send a corrected one. Thank you :D
@SylvanMoon

I've sent you a CR with all that I have. If you want all of it and it looks correct feel free to complete the transaction. If not tell me how much you would like and I will send a corrected one. Thank you :D
U58SZuw.png
@kisaeri

I'll buy them all. Thank you!
@kisaeri

I'll buy them all. Thank you!
Vj90o7H.png
@SylvanMoon I can sell you ten 4pt insect stacks.
@SylvanMoon I can sell you ten 4pt insect stacks.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Sure. please send a CR!
@tigressRising

Sure. please send a CR!
Vj90o7H.png
@SylvanMoon

I have 15 stacks of 4fp meat and 52 stacks of 4fp insects. Do you want them all? xD

(26,532fp for 530,640T)
@SylvanMoon

I have 15 stacks of 4fp meat and 52 stacks of 4fp insects. Do you want them all? xD

(26,532fp for 530,640T)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@brokenstone

Awesome. Yep. I'll buy them all. ^_^ Just send a CR when you're ready.
@brokenstone

Awesome. Yep. I'll buy them all. ^_^ Just send a CR when you're ready.
Vj90o7H.png
@SylvanMoon Do you still need food? I have uh.... well..... 31 pages of food stowed away in my vault (not all full stacks but quite a few)

(I guess I'm more specifically wondering what types you mainly need, etc. like do you have a max for how many stacks you want/will buy?)

Edit: I have--
Insects:
3x stacks of 2-pointers
4x stacks of 3-pointers
Meat:
6x stacks of 3-pointers
Seafood:
3x stacks of 2-pointers
5x stacks of 3-pointers
@SylvanMoon Do you still need food? I have uh.... well..... 31 pages of food stowed away in my vault (not all full stacks but quite a few)

(I guess I'm more specifically wondering what types you mainly need, etc. like do you have a max for how many stacks you want/will buy?)

Edit: I have--
Insects:
3x stacks of 2-pointers
4x stacks of 3-pointers
Meat:
6x stacks of 3-pointers
Seafood:
3x stacks of 2-pointers
5x stacks of 3-pointers
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu