Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Baldwin's Cauldron lvl 23
Figured I should offer my cauldron now that some cool new stuff has come out.

If you're down, here are the conditions:
  • I'd like to brew things that take 5 hours or longer.

• If you want something super quickly, you might want to go with someone else. I'll get you your item in a timely fashion, but I'm not constantly checking FR. Aka, a little patience please. :)
  • You can message me here or pm, or you can just send the items in a 1 way CR, with a message of what you want. I'll brew it in que, and if I take too long you're free to cancel the CR.

Baldwin's Brew Recipes

Current que: Nada, just posted this.

Tips not required, I'm just looking to help people out, and up my brewing level.

If I find someone who wants a steady stream of items, like a dozen genes or so, I'll take this down and be happy to just pump stuff out for them.

{ Here's my Dom Discount shop which shows that I'm legit. c: }
Figured I should offer my cauldron now that some cool new stuff has come out.

If you're down, here are the conditions:
  • I'd like to brew things that take 5 hours or longer.

• If you want something super quickly, you might want to go with someone else. I'll get you your item in a timely fashion, but I'm not constantly checking FR. Aka, a little patience please. :)
  • You can message me here or pm, or you can just send the items in a 1 way CR, with a message of what you want. I'll brew it in que, and if I take too long you're free to cancel the CR.

Baldwin's Brew Recipes

Current que: Nada, just posted this.

Tips not required, I'm just looking to help people out, and up my brewing level.

If I find someone who wants a steady stream of items, like a dozen genes or so, I'll take this down and be happy to just pump stuff out for them.

{ Here's my Dom Discount shop which shows that I'm legit. c: }
w07JVqv4_o.gif
Ays9NJWm_o.gif
I collect old dragons! And Wooly bears.
...And also have a hoarding problem.

From Plague; with love. ♥
Ays9NJWm_o.gif

[/right]