Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Solar Blades, Acolytes & more
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GEESE
I got you a Scales gene if you want it in exchange for the Will o' The Ember, since the LAH for both items is similar (213 and 210 gems respectively), otherwise I can make a different one (Spinner? Toxin?) in a few more days. Let me know :)
@GEESE
I got you a Scales gene if you want it in exchange for the Will o' The Ember, since the LAH for both items is similar (213 and 210 gems respectively), otherwise I can make a different one (Spinner? Toxin?) in a few more days. Let me know :)
@Geese

Hi there ^w^ Would you be interested in a Nocturne egg plus 30 gems for a Will o' Ember?
@Geese

Hi there ^w^ Would you be interested in a Nocturne egg plus 30 gems for a Will o' Ember?
mPQ1YPj.png
@SilverQuark
Sure! I'll send a CR in a minute.

@Foxmeow
That works with me! Give me a minute and I'll send a CR your way.
@SilverQuark
Sure! I'll send a CR in a minute.

@Foxmeow
That works with me! Give me a minute and I'll send a CR your way.
@GEESE Would you be willing to swap two Solar Blades, a Will 'O The Ember, and a Stardust Scholar for four unhatched Nocturne eggs?
@GEESE Would you be willing to swap two Solar Blades, a Will 'O The Ember, and a Stardust Scholar for four unhatched Nocturne eggs?
@GEESE how much for the sunbeam soldier and stardust scholar
@GEESE how much for the sunbeam soldier and stardust scholar
Genesis_Hatchery.png
@Tiyuji
60g for the Sunbeam Soldier and 35g for the Stardust Scholar

@clanguardian
Sure! Can you send the CR? I've gotta head out now. I'll add my half of the deal when I catch a break
@Tiyuji
60g for the Sunbeam Soldier and 35g for the Stardust Scholar

@clanguardian
Sure! Can you send the CR? I've gotta head out now. I'll add my half of the deal when I catch a break
Boop
Boop
1 2 3 4 5 6