Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Solar Blades, Acolytes & more
1 2 3 4 5 6
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
@GEESE Hi, what sort of things are you looking into for trades?
@GEESE Hi, what sort of things are you looking into for trades?
@SilverQuark
Primarily usermade accents/skincents, though I'd also be willing to take gene/breed change scrolls and unhatched eggs!
@SilverQuark
Primarily usermade accents/skincents, though I'd also be willing to take gene/breed change scrolls and unhatched eggs!
@GEESE Including Baldwin genes? :)
@GEESE Including Baldwin genes? :)
@SilverQuark
Yes! Sorry for the late reply, somehow I managed to not see both the ping and the notification from me being subscribed. Probably thought it was a G.A.S.P ping oops.
@SilverQuark
Yes! Sorry for the late reply, somehow I managed to not see both the ping and the notification from me being subscribed. Probably thought it was a G.A.S.P ping oops.
@GEESE I should be able to brew a Toxin soon if that strikes your fancy! I'm unsure if I'll sell it or trade it because I've been saving up for a WC scroll before they fly off the market, but if not this time, then next time I make a gene I can trade it to you for some items. For reference, what I'm interested in is the Will-o-the-Ember, Cosmologist Fieldtools and Mesa Mechanojets.

@SilverQuark Doing this again so I don't forget to come back here when I have genes XD
@GEESE I should be able to brew a Toxin soon if that strikes your fancy! I'm unsure if I'll sell it or trade it because I've been saving up for a WC scroll before they fly off the market, but if not this time, then next time I make a gene I can trade it to you for some items. For reference, what I'm interested in is the Will-o-the-Ember, Cosmologist Fieldtools and Mesa Mechanojets.

@SilverQuark Doing this again so I don't forget to come back here when I have genes XD
@SilverQuark
Alrighty! I'll pull an Ember off to the side for you since those are selling notably faster.
@SilverQuark
Alrighty! I'll pull an Ember off to the side for you since those are selling notably faster.
@GEESE Thanks! I should have a gene for you in a few days :)
@GEESE Thanks! I should have a gene for you in a few days :)
Boop
Boop
1 2 3 4 5 6