Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Solar Blades, Acolytes & more
1 2 3 4 5 6
All of these are listed on the AH so you may verify that I have them. Gems are preferable but I'll take treasure at a 1:850 ratio as well as mixed if you so please. I may look at trades as well instead of outright sales but I'll probably be considerably picky with them. [item=Solar Blades] x17 [item=Mesa Mechanojets] x35 [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] x8 [item=Sunbeam Soldier] x39 [item=Lightning Lancer] x54 [item=Molten Marauder] x38 [item=Stardust Scholar] x11
All of these are listed on the AH so you may verify that I have them. Gems are preferable but I'll take treasure at a 1:850 ratio as well as mixed if you so please. I may look at trades as well instead of outright sales but I'll probably be considerably picky with them.

x17 x35
x8 x39
x54 x38 x11

Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
@geese
the lah in gems converted to treasure is 187kt. would you be willing to go down to 175kt?
@geese
the lah in gems converted to treasure is 187kt. would you be willing to go down to 175kt?
small_by_goodnhi-dc3ahon.png
she/her
fr +0
@LiveSky
Which item would you be referring to? I'm going to take a guess and say probably the Will o' the Ember because that price sounds about right. I could definitely do 175k for one. Send the CR if you so please!
@LiveSky
Which item would you be referring to? I'm going to take a guess and say probably the Will o' the Ember because that price sounds about right. I could definitely do 175k for one. Send the CR if you so please!
@geese
ahaha forgive me, I just woke up and am still kind of half asleep. yes, I was referring to the will o’ the ember. sending cr!
@geese
ahaha forgive me, I just woke up and am still kind of half asleep. yes, I was referring to the will o’ the ember. sending cr!
small_by_goodnhi-dc3ahon.png
she/her
fr +0
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
1 2 3 4 5 6