Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ran's Leveling Services
1 2 3
10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND!

No but really. This is a bump and also a "hire Ran!" flag wave~
10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND!

No but really. This is a bump and also a "hire Ran!" flag wave~
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
smol bump
smol bump

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@Ranmaru [b]Username&ID:[/b] NinephoxAiko User ID: 311089 [b]Dragon:[/b] Enchantress #38675427 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386755/38675427_350.png[/img] [b]Levels ordered:[/b] 15-25 [b]Will provide stones?:[/b] yes Berserker x3 all other stones have been added. [b]Want stats?:[/b] no [b]Other:[/b] will send here outfit if you want me to, and if you want to add a little lore of here time with your trainers. You can do it, but if you don't want to that is okay.
@Ranmaru
Username&ID: NinephoxAiko User ID: 311089
Dragon: Enchantress #38675427
38675427_350.png
Levels ordered: 15-25
Will provide stones?: yes Berserker x3 all other stones have been added.
Want stats?: no
Other: will send here outfit if you want me to, and if you want to add a little lore of here time with your trainers. You can do it, but if you don't want to that is okay.
Ojnp2Ft.pnggoo_mama_goo_pixel_by_dovalore-dbigq60.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo5_250.png4fxtl3.png
Sorry I forgot to answer one question.
Sorry I forgot to answer one question.
Ojnp2Ft.pnggoo_mama_goo_pixel_by_dovalore-dbigq60.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo5_250.png4fxtl3.png
@NinephoxAiko The total comes up to 185,000t (or 217 gems), to be paid after the dragon has been leveled. :) You can send her whenever you're ready.

No need to send the outfit, it'll be easier for me to send her back to you without it. c: And the lore is up to you :D if you'd like to write a short blurb of her time with my trainers, then I'll gladly write one.
@NinephoxAiko The total comes up to 185,000t (or 217 gems), to be paid after the dragon has been leveled. :) You can send her whenever you're ready.

No need to send the outfit, it'll be easier for me to send her back to you without it. c: And the lore is up to you :D if you'd like to write a short blurb of her time with my trainers, then I'll gladly write one.

Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Sending her now, and yeah was figuring a small little blurb is fine X3
Sending her now, and yeah was figuring a small little blurb is fine X3

Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png

Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@Ranmaru Hi there! I was wondering if you could level this dragon to 25 for me. I can stat and stone her myself. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13661623] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136617/13661623_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ranmaru
Hi there! I was wondering if you could level this dragon to 25 for me.
I can stat and stone her myself.

13661623_350.png

lopunny.gif
Medic
They/Them
Cartoon fanatic
Talk to me about aliens
and video games!
tqKCpSG.png
@MysticMedic of course! You can send her whenever c:
@MysticMedic of course! You can send her whenever c: