Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Offline] [S]@1:990/[B]@1:950
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Hooligan
I am will start a ping list if you'd like? I have someone else saying they will buy and this way I can let you guys know when I have more treasure. Atm I only have about 116ktr but that should go up in another 30min when I sell off my fodder after leveling them.
@Hooligan
I am will start a ping list if you'd like? I have someone else saying they will buy and this way I can let you guys know when I have more treasure. Atm I only have about 116ktr but that should go up in another 30min when I sell off my fodder after leveling them.
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu no prob~
@Valishtu no prob~
SNzxqyr.gifQx1lFzI.gifj8ArNQM.gif
@Creme Sorry about the ping to the first post! Was making a pinglist and forgot the space. xD
@Creme Sorry about the ping to the first post! Was making a pinglist and forgot the space. xD
OOIa5x2.png
Hey @Valishtu
I need 30,000 more gold to help open another space in my lair. I have gems that I could trade. What would be a fair price and would you be willing to trade??? Thank you ^_^
Hey @Valishtu
I need 30,000 more gold to help open another space in my lair. I have gems that I could trade. What would be a fair price and would you be willing to trade??? Thank you ^_^
@PearloftheSea
30ktr would be 35g! :>
@PearloftheSea
30ktr would be 35g! :>
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu I have 12g if you're interested!
@Valishtu I have 12g if you're interested!
RoaminRonan.gif
@Valishtu

No worries! Just let me know when your ready for more gems. ;)

@Valishtu

No worries! Just let me know when your ready for more gems. ;)

ID-v7-xxsm.png
Infectious Dreams; Dare to dream, to spread your wings and fly
@OlivarryFlarrow
Sure thing! Shoot me a CR.~

@Creme
Will do!
@OlivarryFlarrow
Sure thing! Shoot me a CR.~

@Creme
Will do!
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu - I can sell you 400 gems if you're still looking?
@Valishtu - I can sell you 400 gems if you're still looking?
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Cirrostratus
Sure thing! That's 344k, plz send a cr when ready!
@Cirrostratus
Sure thing! That's 344k, plz send a cr when ready!
OOIa5x2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9